Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beat me to it, lol.

Also, scroll down in the comments. There was a question about hard tops and they replied: "Planning late this year."
Yes Sir!! I am HYPED!!!
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

just emailed them asking for non-tint and removable sliders as an option! this is very encouraging to see
Edit: and in white!
heard back - looks like they will not be doing sliders or removable glass, but possibly no tint option!

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UPDATED to include the new forged carbon flares:

So I follow about a bajillion Bronco accounts on insta to satisfy the itch while we all wait. Stumbled on this company in SoCal that makes fiberglass and carbon fiber parts for trucks and off road vehicles.

They are making two different hoods for the Bronco! Check out their insta for renders and videos of the process.

(Both Hoods)

(Ram Air Hood)

(Heat Extractor Hood)

They're designing fenders and rear quarters!

But the best part is they're planning on making HARDTOPS! Last week they put up polls for 3 designs: Fastback (angled like TrekTop soft tops), Slanted (less angle than the fastback but more than OEM style), and OEM style. I'm curious to see which style won!

Hard top examples:

(ADV Fiberglass did not make these renders but this is the design that they plan on going with)

Naturally I DM'd them to find out more. All their Bronco products are made on their 5-Axis CNC machine with aerospace accuracy so I expect the fitment to be A+

My plan is to keep the push to '22 for the chance at better color/interior options. But I'll likely get a soft top so I can buy their hard top and not have to wait until 2023 for the Mod Tops to be available as an accessory.
Totally Thought the lower pic of the Top should of been done that way since the beginning!
The Soft top FB is too much! That’s PERFECT!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the chat with them. No price yet, but will initially offer it in black, white and textured. Later, body color will be added. Late winter/spring 2021/2022.
Will it have the same kind of panels as the Ford top?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want this! Coming from an 87 and 96 Bronco’s, Ford should’ve angled the tops like this in the first place. It’s such a slight difference but it looks amazing to me.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs E294454F-193A-4BB2-9463-62982EF3CD5B

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want this! Coming from an 87 and 96 Bronco’s, Ford should’ve angled the tops like this in the first place. It’s such a slight difference but it looks amazing to me.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs E294454F-193A-4BB2-9463-62982EF3CD5B

Totally - looks 10x better with this 'slanted' design -

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great group of guys there! So much so, I am happy to announce we will be running their product on all of our upcoming SEMA builds AND....
We will be building their Bronco for one of our SEMA booths as well!

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they go through with the hard tops, I hope they’ll seriously consider 1 piece tops. For me, I have no need for the freedom panel design, and it’s more joints for water ingress.

I know some folks like the multi-panel deal, but that seems to be part of the source of Ford’s problem to begin with. They tried to do no crossbar and multiple front panels. Too close to the sun IMO.

1 piece is less complex, easier to diagnose leaks when they inevitably occur and won’t really make removal more difficult.

Endeavoring to fix what one of the world’s largest automakers repeatedly could not get right is a massive undertaking. From what little I know about ADV and the owner, they seem up to the task, but they should throw out a 1 piece option to see if enough people are interested in it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they go through with the hard tops, I hope they’ll seriously consider 1 piece tops. For me, I have no need for the freedom panel design, and it’s more joints for water ingress.

I know some folks like the multi-panel deal, but that seems to be part of the source of Ford’s problem to begin with. They tried to do no crossbar and multiple front panels. Too close to the sun IMO.

1 piece is less complex, easier to diagnose leaks when they inevitably occur and won’t really make removal more difficult.

Endeavoring to fix what one of the world’s largest automakers repeatedly could not get right is a massive undertaking. From what little I know about ADV and the owner, they seem up to the task, but they should throw out a 1 piece option to see if enough people are interested in it.
Shipping a one piece top is probably more difficult.

Removing one is more difficult due to weight too.

But it would help with leaks

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

seriously, I know i keep harping on sliders, but wouldn't the inability to open any rear glass on the 2 door lead to major baffling sound at speed?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Totally Agree! Had this imagined the whole time!
Must be the Hotrodder In me! Proportions are everything!
Sponsored