Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATED to include the hardtop teaser!!

So I follow about a bajillion Bronco accounts on insta to satisfy the itch while we all wait. Stumbled on this company in SoCal that makes fiberglass and carbon fiber parts for trucks and off road vehicles.

They are making two different hoods for the Bronco! Check out their insta for renders and videos of the process.

(Both Hoods)

(Ram Air Hood)

(Heat Extractor Hood)

They're designing fenders and rear quarters!

But the best part is they're planning on making HARDTOPS! Last week they put up polls for 3 designs: Fastback (angled like TrekTop soft tops), Slanted (less angle than the fastback but more than OEM style), and OEM style. I'm curious to see which style won!

Hard top examples:

(ADV Fiberglass did not make these renders but this is the design that they plan on going with)

Naturally I DM'd them to find out more. All their Bronco products are made on their 5-Axis CNC machine with aerospace accuracy so I expect the fitment to be A+

My plan is to keep the push to '22 for the chance at better color/interior options. But I'll likely get a soft top so I can buy their hard top and not have to wait until 2023 for the Mod Tops to be available as an accessory.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I follow about a bajillion Bronco accounts on insta to satisfy the itch while we all wait. Stumbled on this company in SoCal that makes fiberglass and carbon fiber parts for trucks and off road vehicles.

They are making two different hoods for the Bronco! Check out their insta for renders and videos of the process.

(Both Hoods)

(Ram Air Hood)

(Heat Extractor Hood)

They're designing fenders and rear quarters!

But the best part is they're planning on making HARDTOPS! Last week they put up polls for 3 designs: Fastback (angled like TrekTop soft tops), Slanted (less angle than the fastback but more than OEM style), and OEM style. I'm curious to see which style won!

Hard top examples:

(ADV Fiberglass did not make these renders but this is the design that they plan on going with)

Naturally I DM'd them to find out more. All their Bronco products are made on their 5-Axis CNC machine with aerospace accuracy so I expect the fitment to be A+

My plan is to keep the push to '22 for the chance at better color/interior options. But I'll likely get a soft top so I can buy their hard top and not have to wait until 2023 for the Mod Tops to be available as an accessory.
I did the chat with them. No price yet, but will initially offer it in black, white and textured. Later, body color will be added. Late winter/spring 2021/2022.

Last edited:

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will it support rear defrost and wiper? Or just a plain hardtop?

Sponsored

Sideways

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST2
Your Bronco Model
Base
I heard the same thing from the Hoonigan AutoFocus video a couple of days ago. Excited to see what they come up with.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

any intel on whether the fender style? similar to what we saw at SEMA on the Ford build?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd take either OEM or the slant.... NOT the fastback... that shit is hideous... but the other 2, hell yeah! :love:

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That 2 door Fastback hartop is 🔥
Not a Huge difference, but I like that it looks different enough from OEM and it doesn't compromise interior space
Sponsored