Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Promising.

Personally, I'm not remotely interested in the carbon look, but I would like to see some fenders along the lines of the SEMA build.

While I do like the look of the fastback, I just cannot get behind sacrificing the interior space for that look. I'd go either slanted or OEM.

Since they specifically mention dealing with heat, fair to assume the hood design is actually functional, instead of some stupid purely cosmetic BS?
Sponsored

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i can vouch for their quality. Used the bedsides and front fenders on my 02 Tacoma beater. Just need to take time fitting together for a nice fit.
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs FAFCECED-48E0-450B-A4DD-4EA3EC27D4E9

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Promising.

Personally, I'm not remotely interested in the carbon look, but I would like to see some fenders along the lines of the SEMA build.

While I do like the look of the fastback, I just cannot get behind sacrificing the interior space for that look. I'd go either slanted or OEM.

Since they specifically mention dealing with heat, fair to assume the hood design is actually functional, instead of some stupid purely cosmetic BS?
Every time someone has asked that on their comments they say they are functional. I’ll take their word for it. They seem like a great run company

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

UPDATED to include the new forged carbon flares:

So I follow about a bajillion Bronco accounts on insta to satisfy the itch while we all wait. Stumbled on this company in SoCal that makes fiberglass and carbon fiber parts for trucks and off road vehicles.

They are making two different hoods for the Bronco! Check out their insta for renders and videos of the process.

(Both Hoods)

(Ram Air Hood)

(Heat Extractor Hood)

They're designing fenders and rear quarters!

But the best part is they're planning on making HARDTOPS! Last week they put up polls for 3 designs: Fastback (angled like TrekTop soft tops), Slanted (less angle than the fastback but more than OEM style), and OEM style. I'm curious to see which style won!

Hard top examples:

(ADV Fiberglass did not make these renders but this is the design that they plan on going with)

Naturally I DM'd them to find out more. All their Bronco products are made on their 5-Axis CNC machine with aerospace accuracy so I expect the fitment to be A+

My plan is to keep the push to '22 for the chance at better color/interior options. But I'll likely get a soft top so I can buy their hard top and not have to wait until 2023 for the Mod Tops to be available as an accessory.
That is great news. Makes me feel a lot better about changing my order to eliminate the hardtop. I have had two sets of their front fenders on my Gen 1 Raptor. Held up well so far. I would not call fitment an A+. More like a B. but for the price, I felt it was a fair tradeoff.

Sponsored

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Suprisingly, to me, that slight slant looks really great. Can you do a render of what that would look like on a 4-door?

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how Ford should have designed the rear of the top to be similar to the original.
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs 640DD79A-1F83-498A-A86E-99CDB8D7D4C2
Not much to it but the change is soooooo much better looking.

The current Ford Flex Bronco top just doesn't cut it.
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs 2019-Ford-Flex-02

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure an ex Honda designer who was responsible for the Element top design weaseled his way onto the Bronco team. 🤦‍♂️

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs 2003_honda_element-pic-415664865150095239-1024x768

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sign me up for a top!