BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AWESOME !!!! as with anything from ADV. ;)
Can't wait the mid and long travel should be a bit wider, better tire coverage. 😁 Need that up here in the N/E.
You gonna order these? I’m excited to see people start modding with them!

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would love to see what their hard tops will look like. I'm intending to switch over to a soft top so I'll be in the market for a hard top.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You gonna order these? I’m excited to see people start modding with them!

My plan since my res has been to put 37's on my 2DR Squatch, without putting new coilovers on it. So yeah. E-mailed them early on about doing just that, as I felt there was some room in those fenderwells just need to get a larger opening. I like the round wheel wells but I can't always have it my way, I have to wait for Ford to build my 2DR Basesquatch but by then they should have multiple versions out. But yeah VERY excited about what ADV brings. Quality parts, Nice people to deal with, nothing but good reviews. (y)(y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to see what their hard tops will look like. I'm intending to switch over to a soft top so I'll be in the market for a hard top.
SAME

My plan since my res has been to put 37's on my 2DR Squatch, without putting new coilovers on it. So yeah. E-mailed them early on about doing just that, as I felt there was some room in those fenderwells just need to get a larger opening. I like the round wheel wells but I can't always have it my way, I have to wait for Ford to build my 2DR Basesquatch but by then they should have multiple versions out. But yeah VERY excited about what ADV brings. Quality parts, Nice people to deal with, nothing but good reviews. (y)(y)
Heck yeah! Can’t wait to see!! What color you gonna rock?

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Digging the Square fenders.. Going to have to see them on a 2 door before I pull the trigger tho!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SAME

Heck yeah! Can’t wait to see!! What color you gonna rock?

Well it was supposed to be AMB. :cautious: .... we all know what happened there.

So when I reordered for 22 I just told the salesman make it Shadow Black. When I get my hands on it, it goes to the body shop for a squirt. The color .........um, for now lets just say it will be my version of antimatter. ;)

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it was supposed to be AMB. :cautious: .... we all know what happened there.

So when I reordered for 22 I just told the salesman make it Shadow Black. When I get my hands on it, it goes to the body shop for a squirt. The color .........um, for now lets just say it will be my version of antimatter. ;)
Oh man oh man!! I’m HYPE now! You gotta make a build thread when it’s time!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh man oh man!! I’m HYPE now! You gotta make a build thread when it’s time!

Just shot them a comment. Looks like the midtravel and long travel flares will be round openings. :unsure:

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs SALEEN-BRONCO-front-scaled

My guess/hope would look similar to this. 👆👆👆

I get that Bronc build thread will not be far behind. ;)

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

gonna have to get these for the 2 door - only other dream they could make come true is sliders on that 2 door hard top in wimbledon white (or material that could easily be painted) who's with me?
#SlidersOnHardTop
oh yeah, forgot - you think they would consider a classic grill with FORD in small enameled red letters close together like the original?

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on people - hit em up for roadster doors/inserts! The factory doorless look looks like Fido's rectum.

We NEED these!!

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass making Bronco hoods, flares, SQUARE fenders, and HARDTOPs SALEEN-BRONCO-front-scaled
I would buy door inserts and square fenders if offered for 2 dr

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
gonna have to get these for the 2 door - only other dream they could make come true is sliders on that 2 door hard top in wimbledon white (or material that could easily be painted) who's with me?
#SlidersOnHardTop
oh yeah, forgot - you think they would consider a classic grill with FORD in small enameled red letters close together like the original?
Prob won’t have sliders but it will be paintable! They said black, white, or any kind of line-x you want
I would buy door inserts and square fenders if offered for 2 dr
Square fenders would set those door inserts OFF 😎😎😎

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prob won’t have sliders but it will be paintable! They said black, white, or any kind of line-x you want

Square fenders would set those door inserts OFF 😎😎😎
Are they (fenders/inserts) going to be available for 2dr? RTR is saying there body kits are for 4 dr only

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are they (fenders/inserts) going to be available for 2dr? RTR is saying there body kits are for 4 dr only

Yes, they have said multiple times they will build 2DR rear fenders. Fronts are the same. 😁
Sponsored