Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Front and rear squared fenders, 38/40s, beadlocks, no lift will certainly be a thing for me...if I ever get my Bronco that is. Very respectable price too for $1650 for both the front and rear set. Was expecting something much more expensive considering just the sasquatch cloned flares alone were $975.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't come equipped with the vent it seems. The vent seems to be an add on and it doubles the price or am I missing something? Otherwise is there just an open whole there where the vent grid is?
Oh snap! I didn’t know that, let me know if you guys want I can reach out to them on Instagram

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh snap! I didn’t know that, let me know if you guys want I can reach out to them on Instagram
I am curious about this too. It's a worthwhile question that's for sure. Now just trying to decide if I wait or get it right away? I was going to add full PPF on the hood but I don't want to spend the cash ppf'ing a factory hood if I replace it soon. Decisions decisions...

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't come equipped with the vent it seems. The vent seems to be an add on and it doubles the price or am I missing something? Otherwise is there just an open whole there where the vent grid is?
I think it comes with a plastic vent standard and carbon fiber doubles the price? I could be wrong. I also cant image they just leave a hole in the hood. If it does double the price thats disappointing as I am really considering this hood.
I am curious about this too. It's a worthwhile question that's for sure. Now just trying to decide if I wait or get it right away? I was going to add full PPF on the hood but I don't want to spend the cash ppf'ing a factory hood if I replace it soon. Decisions decisions...

Here’s what they said y’all. It comes with the mesh vent installed

F8B510F4-259F-4691-A2D0-98E7B55B8783.png

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need that slant hard top for my 2 door how much Money

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need that slant hard top for my 2 door how much Money
I’m hoping $3k or less. But I have no clue lol.

I’m blessed I’m only like an hour drive away from them so I won’t have to pay shipping

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm mostly interested in this thread for no other reason than that this looks like a potential source for a hard top for my Bronco. I ordered it a week and a half ago, with the soft top, because my dealer estimated that that would get it to me mid 2022, while holding out for a hard top would push me to the end of 2022 or early 2023. But I know I'm going to want a hard top, one way or the other.

I expect my Bronco to come with a perfectly fine hood, and perfectly fine fenders. Any reason at all why I would want to replace them with any of ADV's offerings? Any practical advantages to any of them, or are they just for looks?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m hoping $3k or less. But I have no clue lol.

I’m blessed I’m only like an hour drive away from them so I won’t have to pay shipping
That’s awsome I’m hoping way less than 3k I’m a cheap bastard 1500 would be tits but I got a better chance of my dick growing a finger nail

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm mostly interested in this thread for no other reason than that this looks like a potential source for a hard top for my Bronco. I ordered it a week and a half ago, with the soft top, because my dealer estimated that that would get it to me mid 2022, while holding out for a hard top would push me to the end of 2022 or early 2023. But I know I'm going to want a hard top, one way or the other.

I expect my Bronco to come with a perfectly fine hood, and perfectly fine fenders. Any reason at all why I would want to replace them with any of ADV's offerings? Any practical advantages to any of them, or are they just for looks?
That’s the main reason I started this thread. I am in the exact same boat lol

The fenders and hoods are for if you want a unique look. But the square fenders have a bit more space if you want to put on a long travel suspension or something.

That’s awsome I’m hoping way less than 3k I’m a cheap bastard 1500 would be tits but I got a better chance of my dick growing a finger nail
If it winds up being $1500 I’ll give them a $100 tip haha

That would be incredible haha

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

ADV is requesting folks interested in Bronco Hardtops email them to be added to their hardtops newsletter!

We can email them at [email protected]
I don't want to subscribe to a newsletter, but I would like to see updates in this thread when more details are available about any hardtops they might offer. Price, certainly, and any claims that they might make about how sturdy it is, or how well insulated, or what features it might have.

So far, I am most impressed with the one that Patriot Fastbacks appears to intend to offer, as described here. It looks like it may be a bit on the pricy side, but possibly worth it. It looks like a good standard for others to shoot for, to try to get some combination of better than that, or cheaper than that, or both.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks but no thanks, I'm not signing up a newsletter to let them know I'm interested in a hard top.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

with the amount of unsolicited junk i get, i am happy to sign up for this newsletter -might also be a way for them to gauge interest - thanks for the heads up

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

with the amount of unsolicited junk i get, i am happy to sign up for this newsletter -might also be a way for them to gauge interest - thanks for the heads up
I can no longer receive calls on my land line phone, because I get too many junk calls. I only ever answer it if I'm in the kind of mood where I want to verbally abuse someone; that is the only thing that I consider telemarketers to be useful for, is as legitimate targets for such abuse.

I've kept my email usable for incoming communication specifically by being extremely fanatic about going after spammers, and extremely sparing in giving consent for any mass mailings to it.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't want to subscribe to a newsletter, but I would like to see updates in this thread when more details are available about any hardtops they might offer. Price, certainly, and any claims that they might make about how sturdy it is, or how well insulated, or what features it might have.

So far, I am most impressed with the one that Patriot Fastbacks appears to intend to offer, as described here. It looks like it may be a bit on the pricy side, but possibly worth it. It looks like a good standard for others to shoot for, to try to get some combination of better than that, or cheaper than that, or both.
Thanks but no thanks, I'm not signing up a newsletter to let them know I'm interested in a hard top.
I can no longer receive calls on my land line phone, because I get too many junk calls. I only ever answer it if I'm in the kind of mood where I want to verbally abuse someone; that is the only thing that I consider telemarketers to be useful for, is as legitimate targets for such abuse.

I've kept my email usable for incoming communication specifically by being extremely fanatic about going after spammers, and extremely sparing in giving consent for any mass mailings to it.
You guys are showing your age a little bit lol. Just make a burner email account for all your spam.

Having people sign up for newsletters is one of the ways they gauge interest and get feedback on the product before they finalize it.

No prob though you don’t have to sign up, but don’t complain if they wind up not making it or it doesn’t have features you want. This is your chance to have your voice heard.

I’ll still keep this thread updated regardless 👍🏾

Exactly bahahah!! No prob man
Sponsored