Sponsored

ADV Hard Top Price reveal this coming week, how much do you think it will be?

ADV Hard Top Price reveal this coming week, how much do you think it will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
And ADV seems to offer premium products. Compared to their fender flares and other items, I will not be surprised if theirs are over $8000.
Wowsers, I hope not!!!
Sponsored

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wowsers, I hope not!!!
A set of fenders is $2k and the hood is another $1k. Flares are $2k for the set. Sorry, this top will not be $2-3k not even close. It has hinges, windows, rubber gaskets, connection points, multiple pieces, flip up rear glass, wiper motor.....its not going to be cheap.
I'm in line with Jr87's thought process. Of course I would LOVE a hardtop less than $4000. I'll buy everyone in this post a beer if ADV's comes in that low.

Maybe the one piece primed (needs paint) with zero options and not shipped comes in under $5-6K.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Demand, new product, small scale mfg, plus the price they currently charge for tiny shitā€¦ $6500
Add in if there is any safety testing they have to do for the Fedā€™s that ainā€™t cheap Either.
For me couldnā€™t be more than $2500 but I bought a soft top to put it down and use as much as possible. I didnā€™t even consider a hard top and having to hassle with the panels off If I wanted the front open.

Iā€™d want a bare bones one peice drop on for winter maybe window defroster but I donā€™t have that now with my softie. Since 70% of the time it would be in storage.

Last edited:

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Add in if there is any safety testing they have to do for the Fedā€™s that ainā€™t cheap Either.
For me could me more than $2500 but I bought a soft top to put it down and use as much as possible. I didnā€™t even consider a hard top and having to hassle with the panels off I wanted the front open.
sounds like you live somewhere with a nice climate - Detroit isn't so kind to soft tops.
Cold weather and much much much easier to have your vehicle broken into

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sounds like you live somewhere with a nice climate - Detroit isn't so kind to soft tops.
Cold weather and much much much easier to have your vehicle broken into
Nope an hour and a half west of you in Marshall, MI. I have to train myself to leave it unlocked. I have both the locking console vault and the steel locking slide out drawer in back.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope an hour and a half west of you in Marshall, MI. I have to train myself to leave it unlocked. I have both the locking console vault and the steel locking slide out drawer in back.
(opposite end of my state but) Philadelphia is like that. Plan on leaving car unlocked AND leaving radio on seat rather than in dash so to reduce damage to dash when radio is stolen

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever it is I just added $100
Ford Bronco ADV Hard Top Price reveal this coming week, how much do you think it will be? 330DF1D8-CA11-418C-B226-09435E53FD1F

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Said it before. I just can't see it being much more than $3k. Not when the price of a nicely equipped Leer topper for a truck is right around that range. Manufacturing can't be that much different. And I don't think ADV would hype this up as much as they have only to price themselves out of the market. I'm sure they know there are others coming.
This is the finish quality of a $2500 topper. That's not going to fly for a bronco top. This thing is going to be $6000
Ford Bronco ADV Hard Top Price reveal this coming week, how much do you think it will be? PXL_20220118_174624385
Ford Bronco ADV Hard Top Price reveal this coming week, how much do you think it will be? PXL_20220118_174616063
Ford Bronco ADV Hard Top Price reveal this coming week, how much do you think it will be? PXL_20220118_174552408.MP

OP
OP

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
6pm central time today ADV Fiberglass says they will post the price.
Sponsored