Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are very excited to be releasing a youtube series that is 100% dedicated to informational content about our hardtop. We will take you through every aspect of the hardtop in the coming weeks. For now, please enjoy our first video of the series!

Make sure to subscribe to the channel to see the latest and greatest hardtop content.

We would also love to hear about what content you want us to focus on next.

We have already recorded this upcoming content:

1) Our hardtop vs OEM Softtop
2) Our hardtop vs OEM Hardtop
3) Sound Comparison: Our hardtop vs OEM Hardtop

BRONCO AFTERMARKET HARD TOP | Detailed Walk Around

On the lower edges and at seam edges; is yours rough and "open" like the OEM or is it smooth and/or pinched or rolled. Thank you.
Sponsored

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooofffff

. while i dig the slant back and i love a hard top at $6k+ that’s a legit 20% the price of the my 2dr base; like the whole frickin’ thing, motor, wheels, cup holders and all
. I get that’s the moredoor price but the 2dr wont’ be half the cost.

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m looking forward to hearing how much quieter it is and the weight.

I wish it didn’t have the slant, does not go with the bronco retro style. It’s not only the back but also the side windows have a slant as well.

bigsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The slant and the location of the rear wiper are big problems for me on this top. Despite what they say in the video, it does eat into the cargo space and it just doesn't look good on the Bronco. The MIC top puts the wiper out of the way at the bottom, I just think it's harder for ADV to run the wires cleanly to that spot. Their struts also have a black plastic circle on the rear glass which MIC does not. Overall quality looks better, but there are just some weird design choices made here which make it hard to justify at $6K+.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The slant and the location of the rear wiper are big problems for me on this top. Despite what they say in the video, it does eat into the cargo space and it just doesn't look good on the Bronco. The MIC top puts the wiper out of the way at the bottom, I just think it's harder for ADV to run the wires cleanly to that spot. Their struts also have a black plastic circle on the rear glass which MIC does not. Overall quality looks better, but there are just some weird design choices made here which make it hard to justify at $6K+.
the slant matches the body line on the back.

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful! Matching the angle on the slantback to rear tail gate was a great idea. Preorders at 6,575.00 for the modular version with sound deadening and windshield wipers.

Do you have a link to the video where someone cut into the stock OEM hardtop and shows the cheap cardboard innards? Unbelievably cheap, looks like the 10$ ikea coffee desks I have. How are Jeep Wranglers hardtops built I wonder.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Beautiful! Matching the angle on the slantback to rear tail gate was a great idea. Preorders at 6,575.00 for the modular version with sound deadening and windshield wipers.

Do you have a link to the video where someone cut into the stock OEM hardtop and shows the cheap cardboard innards? Unbelievably cheap, looks like the 10$ ikea coffee desks I have. How are Jeep Wranglers hardtops built I wonder.
Yes, that video is planned as week 3 release (June 6th).

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the lower edges and at seam edges; is yours rough and "open" like the OEM or is it smooth and/or pinched or rolled. Thank you.
It is a smooth edge

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the slant matches the body line on the back.
I dig the slant but you lost me on what body line it’s mimicking. Lots of 90’s going on back there

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dig the slant but you lost me on what body line it’s mimicking. Lots of 90’s going on back there
Watch the video they do have up and you’ll see it perfectly.
Ford Bronco ADV Hardtop | Detailed Overview & Closeup Look IMG_5798

Last edited:

Sponsored

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fingers crossed for a 2 door version! I have little to no faith in the longevity of my OEM MIC.

Is the ADV top able to take accessories that the OEM top was able to? Basically, curious if a Bestop sunrider could be transferred over to the ADV top and bolt up with no issue.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I always thought people were joking about the MIC top being cardboard. I didn’t realize it was literal!

Also not a fan of the slant back. Didn’t realize it followed the line of the body back there until he pointed it out
 Doesn’t look “bad” but I definitely prefer the squared off look.

Gonna be a minute before I have $6k to spare. When I do I’ll make the decision on ADV or Anderson.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always thought people were joking about the MIC top being cardboard. I didn’t realize it was literal!

Also not a fan of the slant back. Didn’t realize it followed the line of the body back there until he pointed it out
 Doesn’t look “bad” but I definitely prefer the squared off look.

Gonna be a minute before I have $6k to spare. When I do I’ll make the decision on ADV or Anderson.
I was all about the Anderson because it modeled the stock hard top, until i saw it in person. I'm not a fan of the texture of the Anderson. It had a bedliner tecture.
Sponsored