Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Upgrade is debatable. Sidewaysgrade? - is that a word? Lateralgrade? The do look nice, but that’s a lotta Bronco biscuits to look marginally cooler
I dunno man, the cheap looking fenders on Broncos were a hangup for me. I considered them marginal in aesthetics, as if they were an afterthought or cop-out. I put up with them because the rest of the vehicle looks great, they were still technically functional, and I was confident the aftermarket community would have something like this soon enough after I found out about the quick swap quarter panels. To me, these ADV fenders, or very similar in style, should've been what the Bronco came out with from the factory. I figured they were probably saving the better looking fender designs for the Raptor, man was I wrong about that :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

LIVETOLEARN

Badlands
First Name
Tom Grimshaw
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ADV launches their 5” fiberglass fender flares Screenshot_20220818-193904_Chrome

I was on the phone to order these but I keep having second thoughts. I worry these are going to look like some bad body kit that would be on a fake 80s super car and worry the body lines won't match up. The body line in this picture looks bad or is it just me? I overemphasize what I see with the red lines.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They do have a "bulge" to them both front and rear. They pushed the body line out a bit and added to the fender lip of their 2" flare. I do not believe the 2" fender kit has the bulge.

Check out adv on Instagram they have plenty of video clips and pics of the 5" kit installed and painted as well. 😁

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are there any other companies making anything like this right now?

I think I saw these on somebody's 4dr at the grocery store recently (carbonized gray painted to match). Didn't have my phone but they looked totally amazing and extremely well executed.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like @Dusty is rockin some 5" 2DR love..... :love:

Have not seen any real world 2DR 5 inchers yet. Do they have the bulge like the 4DR's do Dusty???? Hard to tell in that short clip.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time you smack them on a tree, etc, you have to replace the entire unit. That will get expensive.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First time you smack them on a tree, etc, you have to replace the entire unit. That will get expensive.

That is the best thing about the new Bronc............... you can wheel naked. 😁

No doors, no top, and no fenders. (y)(y) Won't scratch/dent/break a thing.:LOL::LOL:

Seriously though, depending on how bad the scar, fiberglass can be repaired. Or just wheel with the stockers on.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is the best thing about the new Bronc............... you can wheel naked. 😁

No doors, no top, and no fenders. (y)(y) Won't scratch/dent/break a thing.:LOL::LOL:

Seriously though, depending on how bad the scar, fiberglass can be repaired. Or just wheel with the stockers on.
Sorry don't buy it. Takes more time to get ready to go then the trip. Have to make sure youu get everything aligned when you come back. Not realistic to take these off when you go onto the trails.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry don't buy it. Takes more time to get ready to go then the trip. Have to make sure youu get everything aligned when you come back. Not realistic to take these off when you go onto the trails.

Not asking you to "buy it" bud. Everyone is different. I have removed the long tube headers and off road h-pipe from my Fox body stang and install the stock header and cat conv h-pipe (the OEM stuff) so I can pass a yearly inspection. Bring it home with a fresh sticker and rip the OEM stuff back off and install the long tubes and off road h-pipe. Does not bother me at all. That's just me.

For the record I will no problem wheeling my 2Dr ADV fender'd Bronc, once Ford decides to build it.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like @Dusty is rockin some 5" 2DR love..... :love:

Have not seen any real world 2DR 5 inchers yet. Do they have the bulge like the 4DR's do Dusty???? Hard to tell in that short clip.

I won't see it in person until I pick it up on Monday. I've only seen the same photos you've already see on their social media. They sent them to me early but asked me not to post until after they had. But those don't show it at enough of an angle to see if there's any kind of side bulge. I'm pretty sure that the front fenders are the same as we've already seen on the 4-door.

I can say that so far it looks amazing in the pics I've seen. On Monday I'll get my hands back on it and get some more pics for you guys.

BTW, while ADV's had my Bronco I've been driving the rental. It has too many doors and a top like a prairie schooner but otherwise I guess it's OK :)

Ford Bronco ADV launches their 5” fiberglass fender flares unnamed

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We don't have trees in the desert :)

FWIW, I've run pre-runner style bulged fenders on my Early Bronco for years and haven't bashed them too bad. And it's been wheeled way harder than what most 6G's will ever see, including mine.

Ford Bronco ADV launches their 5” fiberglass fender flares 2015-06-12_10885-1440w

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I won't see it in person until I pick it up on Monday. I've only seen the same photos you've already see on their social media. They sent them to me early but asked me not to post until after they had. But those don't show it at enough of an angle to see if there's any kind of side bulge. I'm pretty sure that the front fenders are the same as we've already seen on the 4-door.

I can say that so far it looks amazing in the pics I've seen. On Monday I'll get my hands back on it and get some more pics for you guys.

BTW, while ADV's had my Bronco I've been driving the rental. It has too many doors and a top like a prairie schooner but otherwise I guess it's OK :)

unnamed.jpg

Yes, I believe the fronts are the same, plus I can see a bit of it in vid. It was just hard to see the rear and what I did see it looks like it is not there. Just not much to go on there. ADV is good at teasing. :LOL:

Keep us posted when you get it back Dusty. (y)(y) 🍻

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Easier to fix busted fiberglass than scraped and dented aluminum quarter panels 🤷‍♂️

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Took this pic for ya:

Ford Bronco ADV launches their 5” fiberglass fender flares IMG_4593.JPEG

More pics in this thread.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model