Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does the black window backing block come if you don't get the wiper?

Since I don't have a hard top prep kit from the factory, will you have instructions on wiring the defrost?

Can't wait! Jacked.
km5178.gif
All windows come with the same tint. Our wiper/washer and defroster hook up to the OEM hardtop prep kit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Understand, we are not asking for proprietary information, however, in your post on Jan 29, 2022 you stated "The tops will be composite".

We are simply asking if your composite construction leans itself to reduced road noise levels without the need for an additional sound deadening headliner?
Yes, our lay up schedule includes a core that helps reduce road noise.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think they just made that number up? Lol

7CFA941C-A0FC-4E45-9B4D-00388E181A2B.png

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Possibly? But, I just had to get insurance estimate on my soft top and it was more than they charge for their entire hard top. So they ended up doing a write up for the parts that were damaged (not the whole top) and I got $4200 after $500 deductible.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same could be said for a $60,000 Bronco. But here we are.
Right! How many people paid ADM I wonder. Probably a lot.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since you laughed at my reply, you still seem skeptical, so let me ask you a few questions:
  1. Is any OEM Bronco hardtop (MIC or MOD) currently available for sale from a Ford dealer’s parts department with a single part number for a complete hard top assembly? (Y or N) If Y, what is the single part number?
  2. Are dual tops currently available as an option in Ford’s current Bronco ‘Build & Price’ tool? (Y or N) If Y, what is the incremental cost for dual tops over just the base soft top option?
  3. Is the MOD hard top going to be available at the beginning of 23MY? If not, when is it expected to be available?
Now, in light of the answers to questions 1-3, please ask ADV to explain their statement above that “The OEM hard top ranges from $10,000.” 🥴 🚬

I’ll wait. ;)

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since you laughed at my reply, you still seem skeptical, so let me ask you a few questions:
  1. Is any OEM Bronco hardtop (MIC or MOD) currently available for sale from a Ford dealer’s parts department with a single part number for a complete hard top assembly? (Y or N) If Y, what is the single part number?
  2. Are dual tops currently available as an option in Ford’s current Bronco ‘Build & Price’ tool? (Y or N) If Y, what is the incremental cost for dual tops over just the base soft top option?
  3. Is the MOD hard top going to be available at the beginning of 23MY? If not, when is it expected to be available?
Now, in light of the answers to questions 1-3, please ask ADV to explain their statement above that “The OEM hard top ranges from $10,000.” 🥴 🚬

I’ll wait. ;)
It’s obviously not available from ford so who are you to say the price is outrageous? I gotta go through my notifications but another user on here thought the oem top would be worth 8k. ADV isn’t some mom and pop store, so I’d take their word over yours haha.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll wait. ;)
But hey! Keep waiting until ford has it available and we’ll see who was closest:)

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll wait. ;)
Let’s bet 1 pineapple pizza on who gets the closest!!!!

Sponsored

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll wait. ;)
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/15000-factory-hardtop.44522/

From another post. Member quoted $15,XXX from Ford Parts Dept

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/15000-factory-hardtop.44522/

From another post. Member quoted $15,XXX from Ford Parts Dept
So what is the price for a single part number for a hard top assembly? There isn’t one, because it doesn’t exist. It’s not currently available as an assembly. No current soft top owner can order a MIC hard top assembly from Ford, and MOD tops are not yet available at the beginning of 23MY.

I realize you can assemble a hard top from a list of parts that are available to body shops and insurance companies for repair of hard tops damaged or totaled in accidents, but they are marked up ridiculously high to prevent a run on constrained commodities that have been limiting Bronco production from day one (Job 1 in 21MY). When OEM hard tops become available to customers, they will be sold with a single part number for the entire assembly, and there will be a single price for the assembly, because the tops will no longer be constrained commodities. Until then, they are not available as an assembly, so there is no OEM price for the item.

Last edited:

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
All this talk of pricing, bottom line the ADV guys are almost double what a Jeep JLU hardtop costs new on the aftermarket.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ADV Prototype Hardtop - Detailed Pictures & Videos 7CFA941C-A0FC-4E45-9B4D-00388E181A2B
i posted earlier in the thread but right now for the hard top if you buy all the parts through the ford part's store piece by piece, it comes out to almost 20k. My dealer and another customer did it for fun just to see what it would come out to. in reality, no one knows what Ford will be selling it for later on.

just a general comment... if 6k+ is out of your budget and you haven't ordered your bronco yet... just get the MIC top. no need to complain about ADV's (or anyone other vendor's) pricing for product. just wait a few years and see where the pricing is then. For now just enjoy your Bronco if you have it, or enjoy it when you get it. :)

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i posted earlier in the thread but right now for the hard top if you buy all the parts through the ford part's store piece by piece, it comes out to almost 20k. My dealer and another customer did it for fun just to see what it would come out to. in reality, no one knows what Ford will be selling it for later on.

just a general comment... if 6k+ is out of your budget and you haven't ordered your bronco yet... just get the MIC top. no need to complain about ADV's (or anyone other vendor's) pricing for product. just wait a few years and see where the pricing is then. For now just enjoy your Bronco if you have it, or enjoy it when you get it. :)
Unless you’re on the east coast where there is actual weather 🤣 even just spending a long weekend out in NB, I’ve gotten some pretty good gusts I don’t think my soft top would have liked at all.
Sponsored