Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes our clamps are just redesigned from the factory style with similar clamping pressure. The ones in this picture are the factory turn handles. All production units will have ADV production turn handles. As for the roof channels, the one-piece hardtop reuses the factory front seal that is on the Bronco. We will have channels for the modular version.
I think he was referring to and I have the same question. Along the sides where the doors open and close. Is there a drip rail there as now with the soft top if raining and you open the door it acts like a funnel and water comes in the vehicle.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Long shot but figured I would ask. Can you open the back glass without opening the tailgate?
I suppose just like the factory if you removed your spare tire and third brake light it would probably open with the gate closed. I’ve see. Some spare delete’s posted.

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I suppose just like the factory if you removed your spare tire and third brake light it would probably open with the gate closed. I’ve see. Some spare delete’s posted.
There’s a lip on the door that runs the whole span of the glass, afaik

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please make one for 2 door

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s a lip on the door that runs the whole span of the glass, afaik
👍 so the tailgate holds the window shut even on oem setups? I have a soft too and figured the oem hard top would have a latch or something on the bottom. I can reach from the back of my soft top and open it with the gate closed. But it has the bar that goes across to seal.

Sponsored

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
👍 so the tailgate holds the window shut even on oem setups? I have a soft too and figured the oem hard top would have a latch or something on the bottom. I can reach from the back of my soft top and open it with the gate closed. But it has the bar that goes across to seal.
Yeah the top of my tailgate presses against the bottom seal, you have to have the tailgate open completely to open or close the glass, so the rubber can clear the door.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please make one for 2 door
Sorry but it won’t happen, ADV even said so. Their target audience are 4 door bronco owners who switch to soft tops to get theirs sooner rather than later. All 2 doors come with hard tops so why bother. The $ to be made is with the soft top 4 door owners.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just a general comment... if 6k+ is out of your budget and you haven't ordered your bronco yet... just get the MIC top. no need to complain about ADV's (or anyone other vendor's) pricing for product. just wait a few years and see where the pricing is then. For now just enjoy your Bronco if you have it, or enjoy it when you get it. :)
Exactly. If I was to wait the 3-5 years for a "reasonably" priced top,
1.) I'd have a Bronco with 80-100K miles on it. Like I'm going to put $2-3k into a top with that many miles. Probably be driving the sick 7G electric Bronco then.
2.) If I'd wanted the ugly Ford MIC I'd have ordered it. No money will fix that fugly low quality offering.
3.) It's market demand. If one company is getting $5k plus what moron is going to undercut the market by 50%? You don't see actual Jeeps getting $5k - $20K ADMs do you.

Go buy a Jeep already and speed wobble to the trail head.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i posted earlier in the thread but right now for the hard top if you buy all the parts through the ford part's store piece by piece, it comes out to almost 20k. My dealer and another customer did it for fun just to see what it would come out to. in reality, no one knows what Ford will be selling it for later on.

just a general comment... if 6k+ is out of your budget and you haven't ordered your bronco yet... just get the MIC top. no need to complain about ADV's (or anyone other vendor's) pricing for product. just wait a few years and see where the pricing is then. For now just enjoy your Bronco if you have it, or enjoy it when you get it. :)
Thank you.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order placed! (After having to jump through hoops for a few days to get my daily limit on my card raised). Black Modular with all the extras. Now the wait begins (again)...

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order placed! (After having to jump through hoops for a few days to get my daily limit on my card raised). Black Modular with all the extras. Now the wait begins (again)...
Thank you for your business!

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just had Hella Bad Broncos place an order today! Question, is the sound deadening material in between the internal and external layers or no?
We have a core built into the laminate. The sound deadening headliner is on the external of the top (Top of the roof on the interior)

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It'll be interesting to see if they'll actually fulfill their pipeline by December, or if it gets pushed off until spring. Has been pushed back so many times already.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It'll be interesting to see if they'll actually fulfill their pipeline by December, or if it gets pushed off until spring. Has been pushed back so many times already.
We are confident in our adjusted timelines. The reason for the previous delay is because of finishing the first prototype to approve production. Now that prototype is approved and production has begun, it is easier for us to provide a more accurate timeline. If any potential supply chain issues arise then we will let our customers know.
Sponsored