Sponsored

Advanced 4x4 being forced, Part-Time 4x4 not allowed on Black Diamond?

Duke460

Outer Banks
First Name
Earle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Placed my order yesterday for an Outer Banks. Could not get the 4.27 locker without the advanced 4x4. Not much of a price difference when all done.
Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider , how do you differentiate on this list? Both 2 door Adv and standard t case are both E5A? Is this just a typo?
B2AF2C28-15D0-40F4-A84D-43C72262CBF2.jpeg
E5C: 2-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement

E5A: 2-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, the biggest problem when the dealer I spoke with today (extremely helpful) is that when they built a BD in the WBDO the Auto 4x4 forced the addition of the Sasquatch package. Guessing that was a system glitch?
I tried it a couple ways. Can't remember exactly now but if you go to the bottom and select that first, auto 4, then you can get just the 4A.

Sorry about being vague.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My question is according to the following E5A BB's and BD's can be had with the Advance 4x4, is this true? Without Sasquatch? The MSRP price for these is just the Automatic and Adv 4x4 price over a E5A with part time 4x4.
E5C: 2-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement

E5A: 2-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement

Shoot me your builds and ill spec them in WDBO and send you a DORA with the pricing

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I tried it a couple ways. Can't remember exactly now but if you go to the bottom and select that first, auto 4, then you can get just the 4A.

Sorry about being vague.
No worries! Are you speaking of the build in the B&P or the WBDO, by chance?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like 5A and 5C have more to do with the mid package than the t case. I didn’t order Mid, and both the BD without advance listed and with listed are both 5A.
Ford Bronco Advanced 4x4 being forced, Part-Time 4x4 not allowed on Black Diamond? 7CB8739C-E649-46AF-B4E8-A68DF7199975

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No worries! Are you speaking of the build in the B&P or the WBDO, by chance?
BP. I was playing around trying to get the 4A without Squatch. Figured it out, trying to recall which model, and you had to get it from the bottom of the page. Try doing that in B&P. If you can get it there then MAYBE something similar can be done in WBDO. Someone that automatically says WBDO isn't broken is, in my opinion, a pompous as$. Most likely they haven't played with it to a software QA extent.

Sponsored

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted the advanced 4x4 on my black Diamond but when I ordered yesterday my dealer gave me a choice, I ordered early yesterday morning before the glitches started though.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
BP. I was playing around trying to get the 4A without Squatch. Figured it out, trying to recall which model, and you had to get it from the bottom of the page. Try doing that in B&P. If you can get it there then MAYBE something similar can be done in WBDO. Someone that automatically says WBDO isn't broken is, in my opinion, a pompous as$. Most likely they haven't played with it to a software QA extent.
Oh, no - I was easily able to the Auto 4x4 without Squatch on B&P; the dealer who ran it in the WBDO said it looked like a glitch in the ordering system - they were shooting me straight and not blaming the B&P. Appreciate your thoughts on here!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, no - I was easily able to the Auto 4x4 without Squatch on B&P; the dealer who ran it in the WBDO said it looked like a glitch in the ordering system - they were shooting me straight and not blaming the B&P. Appreciate your thoughts on here!
There might be a similar way in WBDO. Never used it so I can't specifically say. But it's software and that has business rules. Dollars to donuts there is a business rule that can be worked around.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like 5A and 5C have more to do with the mid package than the t case. I didn’t order Mid, and both the BD without advance listed and with listed are both 5A.
Ford Bronco Advanced 4x4 being forced, Part-Time 4x4 not allowed on Black Diamond? 7CB8739C-E649-46AF-B4E8-A68DF7199975
This doesn't seem accurate, Mid is 322A, not 222A

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look at the BD 2 door, 2 lines for E5C, different options, confusing.
BD has 4 codes, E5A, B, C, and D. 2 door/ 4 Door advanced 4x4 or no advanced 4x4.
Sponsored