Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

I‘m thinking I might as well add the Advanced 4x4 to my BD build. Can someone let me know the part number or direct me to where it will be on Ford‘s website?

Thank you.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Build and Price it is known as “Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement”.

On Ford’s internal ordering system, your dealer will have to update the series code from E5A to E5C (for 2-door), or E5B to E5D (for 4-door).

Worthwhile to note that if you did not have your initial reservation/order placed before March 19th, 2021…. you will lose your price protection and will have to pay the new increased MY2022.5 pricing that Ford put into place on March 11th, 2022.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On Build and Price it is known as “Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement”.

On Ford’s internal ordering system, your dealer will have to update the series code from E5A to E5C (for 2-door), or E5B to E5D (for 4-door).

Worthwhile to note that if you did not have your initial reservation/order placed before March 19th, 2021…. you will lose your price protection and will have to pay the new increased MY2022.5 pricing that Ford put into place on March 11th, 2022.
Great! Thank you. My order was in before March.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello All,

I‘m thinking I might as well add the Advanced 4x4 to my BD build. Can someone let me know the part number or direct me to where it will be on Ford‘s website?

Thank you.
I have it on my OBX, and it is a far superior 4wd system compared to the on demand system on my previous F150. You can drive around in a 4A setting, and it functions like All Wheel Drive, with no binding. Additionally, the rear locker with the 4.46 axle is stock on BD, so by adding Advanced 4x4, you've made a very capable vehicle! I love the rear locker for beach driving. With my experience with 10,000+ miles, I highly recommend your "thinking"!

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have it on my OBX, and it is a far superior 4wd system compared to the on demand system on my previous F150. You can drive around in a 4A setting, and it functions like All Wheel Drive, with no binding. Additionally, the rear locker with the 4.46 axle is stock on BD, so by adding Advanced 4x4, you've made a very capable vehicle! I love the rear locker for beach driving. With my experience with 10,000+ miles, I highly recommend your "thinking"!
Great!
Sponsored