Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh god... I did it... I actually switched to the soft top. I'll get something aftermarket when they are available. I hate that I caved, but I'm sick of waiting.
Soft tops not that bad. I too originally wanted Hard Top, but made the switch to soft top(mostly bc I don't think they will get the MIC correct). So far loving it
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to see what it looks like. When you guys have a prototype ready, I would love to come down to check it out.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft tops not that bad. I too originally wanted Hard Top, but made the switch to soft top(mostly bc I don't think they will get the MIC correct). So far loving it
Agreed - I switched to the soft top due to impatience. So far, I’m very happy with it. I will likely enjoy the “open air experience” more in the Spring/Summer vs what I would have with the MIC top.

Still interested in a hardtop down the road potentially, but not in a rush.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish Ford would let me switch to a "No Top" option. Let me spend that money on an aftermarket solution.
I assume there’s some form of liability on that, keeping the elements out - such as if it sits on the prestigious Dirt Mountain or even a rail yard. Yes, they can put a cover on it but likely not as secure during shipping.

Or maybe I’m just full of crap and am making stuff up. Who knows.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed - I switched to the soft top due to impatience. So far, I’m very happy with it. I will likely enjoy the “open air experience” more in the Spring/Summer vs what I would have with the MIC top.

Still interested in a hardtop down the road potentially, but not in a rush.
Same. Also I started to think to myself, if I have the MIC, where the hell would I put it if I wanted the top off experience lol.

Soft top is so easy for open air experience. It was almost 40 the other day when I was leaving the store so I said the hell with it and flipped the top open. It was great

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm SO temped to drop the MIC, but I gotta have some assurance that a better option is coming. Advanced is local for me too...can't wait to see what options they come up with. Plus, I kinda want their hood and maybe those 2" wide fenders too! I'm going to need to move to a cheaper zip code, so I can sink more $$$ into the Bronco money-pit that I don't even have yet. 😂🤞😊

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what I did. Combine the crappy quality, squeaks, leaks, delamination's, torn off rear window struts with the fact it is all ugly as hell and looks like a Ford Flex I was happy to wait a few months (heck maybe a year or a little more) for a good aftermarket option that I actually want. Put that $695 towards a top I want will take a little of the sting out of the purchase as well.

Ford Bronco Advanced Fiberglass Hard Tops - development & info th?id=OIP

Your Bronco with the factory hardtop.
The FLEX is a great looking vehicle!
Sponsored