First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra At4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Email exchange with dealer. Reactivated my twitter account(again i'm not too savvy on that platform). If anyone can retweet or whatever to help it get seen I'd really appreciate it. These dealers should be held accountable.

Bronco email.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

TwideFoot

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra At4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is in production right now……. and I just saw my Bronco listed for sale as “coming soon” on my dealer’s website. 😂

The funniest part is I am completely unphased by this and not at all surprised. Direct result of spending too many hours on here reading dealer horror stories.

I really wish Ford would adopt the Tesla model for sales and cut out the middle man. It’s may be unfair to the few good dealerships, but it would save us consumers so many headaches.

Edit: just got word from my dealer, my Bronco being listed is just standard procedure, no worries, my name is still attached to it.
They had mine listed for sale on their website as well and still said it was for a customer but sold anyways! Keep an eye on them. Sounds like you are already. I just wish I would have known not to trust these people.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I have suggested before, If you search on cargurus for very similar to what you ordered you may find it already built and ready to sell at msrp
I’ve yet to find one single bronco on car gurus for sale at MSRP within 500 miles of me. They’re either customer orders or marked up $15k or more

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Email exchange with dealer. Reactivated my twitter account(again i'm not too savvy on that platform). If anyone can retweet or whatever to help it get seen I'd really appreciate it. These dealers should be held accountable.

Ford Bronco Advice/help…dealer sold my order to someone else Bronco email
easy enough to tell if it was "mark for stock" by looking at the window sticker if it green then its a special order it so obvious to tell makes me think they just playing games what color is the window sticker?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Call Ford and tell them what happened. The dealer should not get away with this. They need to be held accountable. If Ford wants the order system to work, then they need to take it seriously and not let dealers get in the way.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TwideFoot

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra At4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
easy enough to tell if it was "mark for stock" by looking at the window sticker if it green then its a special order it so obvious to tell makes me think they just playing games what color is the window sticker?

Green! Thanks for the heads up!

window sticker.JPG

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve yet to find one single bronco on car gurus for sale at MSRP within 500 miles of me. They’re either customer orders or marked up $15k or more
My dealer has some with a curious $10k "... Added Accessories" surcharge 😬. My order is still 99d until Ford smoothens out their kinks in the production etc. Not in a hurry to get one, hope they don't screw me when I go in to place my order with that dumb-ass "... Additional Accessories" nonsense.
https://www.corwinfordtricities.com/searchnew.aspx?Type=N&Make=Ford&Model=Bronco

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pressure them to make it up by ordering you a Bronco Raptor at MSRP. If they agree, get it in writing, make a deposit. When money changes hands, you have legal recourse
You aren’t getting a bronco raptor at msrp. Hell I bet the dealership won’t even have an allocation for one. These comments infuriate ME. :). What exact leverage does this person have to pressure the dealer? Other than ethical and moral……. Sad and not cool.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

You aren’t getting a bronco raptor at msrp. Hell I bet the dealership won’t even have an allocation for one. These comments infuriate ME. :). What exact leverage does this person have to pressure the dealer? Other than ethical and moral……. Sad and not cool.
infuriate you? LOL Ford and some dealers have already offered Raptors at MSRP for screw-ups on their part. Sure its a long-shot, but if he just sits on his thumb you'll be right, he won't get anything.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TwideFoot

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra At4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update:
I took my lunch break to call Ford. I was on hold for over 50mins. Finally got a rep who was really nice and empathetic. Talked about how dealers are doing awful things and she's gets these type phone calls too often. She expedited my "complaint" to her manager but said I probably won't hear from them for a couple of days. She was not hopeful that anything can be done. Ford sent me a tweet asking me to message them directly which I just did. I'm calling the sales manager tomorrow and going to try and get ahold of the GM. After that I'm collecting all emails in a file and reaching out to all local news stations to see if anyone is interested in a story about how dealers are taking advantage of the chip shortage/pandemic.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good for you! Hold their feet to the fire. Hope you catch some good luck soon!

OP
OP

TwideFoot

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra At4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today's update:
Just got a phone call from Ford customer service. Unfortunately, the representative who called me handles service and warranty issues and this was not her department. They will file a negative review against the dealership and will report my complaint to the dealership.
She told me it is up to me and the dealership who has already taken advantage of me to resolve this issue! No intervention, no punishment, nothing. I have an F-150 on order from another dealership that should deliver this month. This will be my 5th Ford vehicle but I'm considering canceling that order(I'll loose my deposit) and move on to new manufacturer.

Hope my situation helps someone else not get screwed they way I have been. Best of luck to everyone.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this kind of thing is going to happen more and more. A dealer was telling me that Ford changed it to where dealers only have to sell to 60% to reservation holders now.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please. Gather your reservation confirmation and proof of fee payment, then all emails from Ford that reference "your" vehicle, with VIN #, the WS that shows it was a special order, hopefully you have a signed order sheet, then go to a lawyer and ask for legal help.
Once the dealer is informed of possible embezzlement, fraud, damages with potential liabilities, they will turn quickly. If it is sold. They owe you ag least 20k@
Sponsored