Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just tell the sales person nicely that you thought about it some more and you're not in the position (or willing to or agree to or ...) to over MSRP, if they can offer you MSRP and no added nonsense you're ready to place the order with them now and get the final price in writing, signed by you and the dealer, otherwise you have no choice but move the order.

So far you have no legal leg to stand on, so not sure what that law talk is about here, there is no law that will prevent the dealer from charging what ever they want. Once you have a signed purchase agreement with all cost nailed down for YOUR order, then you have a legal leg :)

You have to call Ford customer service to move the order, prepare for long hold times and try to get them right when they open in the am. Of course you'll have to have a dealer figured out that you can move to. So call around, some might even tell you their allocation expectation for next year (no dealer knows or will know the exact number, only month by month) and if/when they think you can expect delivery, if they even have room for new customers for '22.

good luck!
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do people really just gladly hand away a grand this easily?

Stop looking at the financing numbers and pull a grand out of your pocket right now and burn it. Was it easy? Then sure you can pay 1k over on a bronco. Can't throw away 1k right now? Don't do it over 5 (or God forbid 6 or 7) years.

I'm willing to bet if you were the type to be flippant with $1000 you wouldn't have ordered a base, but I'm just guessing here.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do people really just gladly hand away a grand this easily?

Stop looking at the financing numbers and pull a grand out of your pocket right now and burn it. Was it easy? Then sure you can pay 1k over on a bronco. Can't throw away 1k right now? Don't do it over 5 (or God forbid 6 or 7) years.

I'm willing to bet if you were the type to be flippant with $1000 you wouldn't have ordered a base, but I'm just guessing here.
Well next year, a grand, post-inflation will be worth what??? $1.50, maybe $2.00 in today's currency?!? ;)
Sponsored