Sponsored

Advice on ordering Safari Bumper, Tailgate and other Ford Accs.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

I am trying hard to order some accessories from my dealership where my Bronco is to be delivered but about to give up since no one from parts dept seems to return my calls. I hope to get my Bronco by mid November (Oct 11 Build Week) and would prefer to have a couple of accessories that same day or before, whether I install them, the dealer, or someone else (the items I am ordering I think are well within my comfort level). Even though I have several items in mind, the following three, folding table for swing gate, cargo net, and maybe even the Safari Bar, I would like to have ASAP.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good source for the Ford Accessories? Perhaps you were happy with your own dealership and they gave you a competitive price. I ask that specifically for the Safari Bar as I feel $500 is a bit steep for what it is, especially since I will likely replace it eventually with an aftermarket bumper when one figures out how to make a bumper that works with sensors/Acc. In the meantime, I think the Safari Bar adds to the vehicle's looks so would like get have it as early as possible. Does the Safari "Kit" include other items that maybe I do not need, which is why its $500? I am getting the Modular Bumper with my Badlands so thought it was a simple bolt on. Similarly, I want to make sure it is the redesigned version that doesn't impact the front camera to much, or alternatively, is there already an aftermarket part that does the same but at a better price?

I think the biggest concern with ordering from an out of town dealership will be the shipping but if they are competitive enough, it could still work out.

Ford Bronco Advice on ordering Safari Bumper, Tailgate and other Ford Accs. 1631558783203
Ford Bronco Advice on ordering Safari Bumper, Tailgate and other Ford Accs. 1631558063735
Ford Bronco Advice on ordering Safari Bumper, Tailgate and other Ford Accs. 1631558080204

Thanks for any advice!
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a guy on here (Ruxer Ford) that was selling the safari bars for under $400. I think mine was $380.

The other things you mentioned can be found online for much cheaper. I’ve ordered the table and rear cargo mat.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

your dealer is supposed to give you the chance to add accessories into the price of the Bronco for it all to be financed together.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've ordered quite a bit from https://www.levittownfordparts.com/. Prices are a lot cheaper than my dealership even with extra for shipping. Pretty close to same price as Ruxer special pricing, except it's their normal pricing, no special for the forum users.

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a few accessories through accessories.Ford.com back in early July and still have not heard anything. The status shows “processing” when I login to the Ford accessories website. I’m not sure if that type of delay is common but you may want to order ASAP of you want to get it any time soon.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that's a great deal. Wasn't the safari bar a commodity restraint!?
Yeah, I think @flip got ahead of the game and cleared out all the depot had. I picked one up to add to mine.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

I am trying hard to order some accessories from my dealership where my Bronco is to be delivered but about to give up since no one from parts dept seems to return my calls. I hope to get my Bronco by mid November (Oct 11 Build Week) and would prefer to have a couple of accessories that same day or before, whether I install them, the dealer, or someone else (the items I am ordering I think are well within my comfort level). Even though I have several items in mind, the following three, folding table for swing gate, cargo net, and maybe even the Safari Bar, I would like to have ASAP.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good source for the Ford Accessories? Perhaps you were happy with your own dealership and they gave you a competitive price. I ask that specifically for the Safari Bar as I feel $500 is a bit steep for what it is, especially since I will likely replace it eventually with an aftermarket bumper when one figures out how to make a bumper that works with sensors/Acc. In the meantime, I think the Safari Bar adds to the vehicle's looks so would like get have it as early as possible. Does the Safari "Kit" include other items that maybe I do not need, which is why its $500? I am getting the Modular Bumper with my Badlands so thought it was a simple bolt on. Similarly, I want to make sure it is the redesigned version that doesn't impact the front camera to much, or alternatively, is there already an aftermarket part that does the same but at a better price?

I think the biggest concern with ordering from an out of town dealership will be the shipping but if they are competitive enough, it could still work out.

Ford Bronco Advice on ordering Safari Bumper, Tailgate and other Ford Accs. 1631558080204

Thanks for any advice!
Google search the part numbers and a bunch of dealership will pop up. You’ll find most of them are selling way under MSRP. They all have different shipping costs so you’ll have to go through the checkout process on each site to find out what shipping is to you. I ordered the safari bar ($385), table ($164), and four other accessories and only paid $32 in shipping. I would’ve ordered through Ruxer but shipping came out to over $100!

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Google search the part numbers and a bunch of dealership will pop up. You’ll find most of them are selling way under MSRP. They all have different shipping costs so you’ll have to go through the checkout process on each site to find out what shipping is to you. I ordered the safari bar ($385), table ($164), and four other accessories and only paid $32 in shipping. I would’ve ordered through Ruxer but shipping came out to over $100!
Thanks for the good advice. So simple that I actually feel kind of dumb for asking. I think my biggest concern was making sure I was getting Mod 2 on the safari bar. Luckily a lot of good dealers popped up that were glad to answer my questions! Saved me a few bucks that is for sure. But there was one bar out there that was up with the best of them, until you added shipping and it jumped to an extra $250! Ouch. So gotta be careful that is for sure.

brosdom

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Post some pics once you're done fitting the Safari bumper.
Sponsored