Advice on which trim

jpcsoccer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hey there. a friend is putting in a reservation. The following items are on their must have list....
  • 12 inch screen
  • waterproof seats
  • B&O stereo
  • the floors with drain plugs
  • Sasquatch
What trim levels and packages will get him those options?

Advertisement

Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I know you stated the 12" screen and B&O were required, but as an FYI, the Black Diamond has the marine-grade vinyl seats and the washout interior/floor drains. So, if those features are more important and price becomes a barrier, the Black Diamond is an option.

Another option, again, if price is an issue, is to go without Sasquatch on the Badlands. It's basically just an appearance package on the Badlands and skipping it saves $2,500. Otherwise, the Badlands/Lux/Sasquatch is the only option that covers all of the items on the list.

Drex

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
I know you stated the 12" screen and B&O were required, but as an FYI, the Black Diamond has the marine-grade vinyl seats and the washout interior/floor drains. So, if those features are more important and price becomes a barrier, the Black Diamond is an option.

Another option, again, if price is an issue, is to go without Sasquatch on the Badlands. It's basically just an appearance package on the Badlands and skipping it saves $2,500. Otherwise, the Badlands/Lux/Sasquatch is the only option that covers all of the items on the list.
I think, for the first time in the history of the internet, they were actually asking for a friend.

OP

jpcsoccer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
really was for a friend... i don't care about the sasquatch... i went outer banks, lux. my buddy has different requirements

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Sorry, was messin with you...and sorry I’m no help, hard enough to figure out which trim i need to get for myself and now gotta worry about someone else’s lol.

TJ1007

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hey there. a friend is putting in a reservation. The following items are on their must have list....
  • 12 inch screen
  • waterproof seats
  • B&O stereo
  • the floors with drain plugs
  • Sasquatch
What trim levels and packages will get him those options?
The biggest question you have to ask is how much is he willing to spend

rtaylor

First Name
R
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ7, 2013 GT500, 2019 Raptor
This doesn't get B&O. B&O only on Lux.
That build is Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux... selecting the standard MGV seats.
For what it is worth, I think even the base system is put together by B&O (Harman), but they reserve the branding for the upscale system in each model.

Advertisement

Advertisement