• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania AEV Crestone Dualsport Wheels with 35" T/A KO2s (Set)

jag18888

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Selling my set of AEV Crestone Dualsport Wheels (Onyx) wrapped in 35" BFG T/A KO2s. This was a setup put together by Mainline Overland in West Chester, PA, and was featured on my 2-Door BD in the following video: . The entire setup has about 2,500 miles on it before I upgraded to a First Edition 4DR, hence the reason for the sale. Everything cost me about $3,400. I am asking $2,500 local pickup in the King of Prussia, PA area.
Ford Bronco AEV Crestone Dualsport Wheels with 35" T/A KO2s (Set) IMG_1013
Ford Bronco AEV Crestone Dualsport Wheels with 35" T/A KO2s (Set) IMG_1014
Sponsored

dangerfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dangerfoot.com
Vehicle(s)
White Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe a bit more poke than I'd want but honestly if I were local, I'd be all over these. Love it.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These look pretty cool, not so much black but more close to the carbonized gray do you think? Wondering how they'd look with my Badlands grille, plus I already have a set of Squatch flares for whenever I decide on wheels and 35s. That 5mm offset would probably be damn near perfect with the Squatch flares (moved a little further out, but little to no poke). And I'm only an hour away. Any idea how much the wheels weigh (not on their website) and are the K02s the heavier Load Range E?(I had to zoom in and then take a pic with my phone, lol - eyes getting old)

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you want to part the wheels and tires out, I'd be interested in the tires only.

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would you know if you can get the protection rings after the fact?
I prefer that look myself. Would these fit on a stock Wildtrak or would I have to do some sort of a lift (of course the WT has the SAS HOSS 3.0).
Why don't you put them on your First Edition?
I'm local so I'd be able to pick them up.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands