Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Know I’m late to this tragic situation. I’m so sad for you right now I’m even more depressed than how long my wait has been seeing this.

But, you don’t owe anyone an explanation nor do you have to somehow justify the damage to your new ride. It looks bad and you can’t drive it, that’s bad enough, then replacing and the insurance makes it a nightmare. Wishing you good vibes.

Sorry that a guy was a jerk to you here. Screw that loser and I’m glad to see that someone else took him to the woodshed for being extra cruel.

People suck ass at times and that’s become more clear in the past 2 years than I ever realized; silly me!

Anyway, hope this works out well for you bud. If I could buy you a case of beer or bottle of whiskey, I would. 🍺 🥃 Well, you’re in Cali and all, so maybe some weed for ya! :)
I appreciate you, this was a really nice comment! Some people are just bitter and love to hate on everything or pretend to be an expert. Such is the way of the internet and forums.
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully it is totaled and you can get full replacement value. As for the mention of buying it back for 10% as salvage, that would be awesome too! I'd give $6K for a 6th Gen Bronco and make it a 100% offroader that you could utterly thrash on without a care in the world.

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope they can fix it.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Less than a week later, some drunk asshole sped down a residential street, hit a door dash delivery driver's car, and lost control into the Bronco...

The suspension is destroyed at 4 corners, the car started leaking, and it likely has frame and drivetrain damage.

Probably totaled, but we'll see what insurance does. Curious to hear your guys' perspectives. Not sure I can handle waiting another 2 years to get it replaced :(

IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835 (1).jpg
IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg
Don't park the next one on the street!! :0) Sorry to see.

Kier Lane

Wildtrak
First Name
Kier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Less than a week later, some drunk asshole sped down a residential street, hit a door dash delivery driver's car, and lost control into the Bronco...

The suspension is destroyed at 4 corners, the car started leaking, and it likely has frame and drivetrain damage.

Probably totaled, but we'll see what insurance does. Curious to hear your guys' perspectives. Not sure I can handle waiting another 2 years to get it replaced :(

IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835 (1).jpg
IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg
It might depend on your insurance coverage, including "gap" insurance for leased cars. They will usually pay for the replacement and if that's at an additional dealers cost to get it sooner rather than later, they might do it

Sponsored

6gtexanbronco

Raptor
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Raptor, '74 Wagoneer, '20 Navi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like it is primarily just a broken front left suspension, including the axle which is likely the source of the leak. I would be shocked if the frame was bent with the body being so straight.

Out of curiosity, can you open and close the hood and door without them binding?

ADude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2-Door Badlands Sasquatch Emerald Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Insurance should cover the replacement cost and that will include any dealer premium. Friend had their Gwagon stolen. MSRP 199k. Insurance ponied up 300k to buy one off the lot since that was the going rate (+100k over). Just tell your dealer to source a near exact replacement one and give you an offer with markup and submit that to your insurance. Good luck

Scfast

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I repair way worse on way cheaper cars and they don't total on the daily, Honestly not bad. lf suspension, wheel, replace fender, flare, blend door and hood, lots of detrim and small parts, Probably a little more maybe even some apron repair or transaxle but hey that's based off a 2 Second glance at the photos but Easy peasy.. only potential issue will be parts procurement time frames.

Last edited:

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang, that sucks! I hope everything turns out ok.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Novi , any update on the insurance process? :unsure:

Can you please post some more detailed photos showing specific areas of damage to either facilitate or tamp down some of the armchair insurance adjuster work being done by members? 📸

Sponsored

Scfast

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Novi , any update on the insurance process? :unsure:

Can you please post some more detailed photos showing specific areas of damage to either facilitate or tamp down some of the armchair insurance adjuster work being done by members? 📸
Just an FYI I have 21yrs experience writing estimates, production and body shop management and can write front end visual initial estimates based off of worse photos than he has better than any insurance adjuster, Literally my career

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just an FYI I have 21yrs experience writing estimates, production and body shop management and can write front end visual initial estimates based off of worse photos than he has better than any insurance adjuster, Literally my career
Sorry, I wasn't referring to you. You clearly have a lot of experience in this area. There has been a lot of speculation throughout this thread about the scope and cost of repairs. I was just suggesting more photos would help everybody to get a better feel for the scope and costs.

Based on what you've seen so far, what would you estimate to be the cost of repairs?

TSB0491

Heritage
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Good thought but I don't think you can order a soft top on a 2 door unless things change.

OP
OP
Novi

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm back - curious if any of the adjusters want to give their final verdict / guess before I update it with the actual results!
Sponsored