Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is what Iā€™m excited for. Maybe even hit up a grocery store or two ??ā€ā™€
You may even start hanging out at soccer fields.

Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Big Red Button
2. Not a Jeep
3. Toaster Option

CO0LHand

Badlands
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^ This. I might have a new account, but I lurked for years on this forum, as well as stalked details on the Bronco at every leak. I only made an account after securing my reservation. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
I'm in that boat too. I didn't care to join in the 'what if's' or "i wants" but now that we have it all to hash out i'm pretty stoked.

Deadfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350, 2007 HD Road King, 2013 370Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, I'm totally a rookie. I've wanted a Bronco since I drove my first one back in '95. By the time I could afford one, they were long gone. I've been waiting patiently since they first teased this thing!
Ditto! My first and last Bronco was an 84 BII... I loved it to death and basically drove it to its own graveyard. I have been wanting one again since then, and been following this saga since I heard the rumors of a new one. I have been a stalker here for years before I finally signed up officially when things were getting real and I can finally (hopefully) afford one! Peace

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in that boat too. I didn't care to join in the 'what if's' or "i wants" but now that we have it all to hash out i'm pretty stoked.
Is your name Luke, and do you like hard boiled eggs?

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had a gym teacher who used to tell us to line up in circle and pair off in threes. Messed up my young mind.

Anyhow, three things:
1) It reminds me, in my own likely distorted memory, like the trucks I drew as a kid: Boxy, utilitarian, with oversized tires. Basically akin to International Harvesters, Defenders, and Broncos. I'm still drawn to all three but older Defenders and IHs aren't suitable for salty winter driving and the new Defender is frankly disappointing.
2) Unlike my current JL Rubicon, the Bronco will have four doors, independent front suspension, and an automatic transmission. So, convenience, comfort, and lord help me, more convenience. I'm tired of the squirrely highway driving, the hurky-jerkiness at low speeds, and not being able to haul more than one person and a cooler. The two door Bronco looks terrific, but I needs me more room.
3) It'll be brand-spankin' new. For a brief few months, I hope to not see any others (even if it is any of you) so I can bask in it's unique glory. Maybe then a rally of some sort a few years down the line.

Nate

Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. Twin Turbo
2.4x4
3. "Ragtop down so my hair can blow"

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to follow the OP

1. Real off road capability out of the box
  2. An alternate vehicle option that dismantles (doors, top).
  3. Modern, relevant, yet classic, look
entire package, just YES.