Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so I did a big no-no... i went to the SPORT B&P just to check it out. Only took a few minutes until I felt like I was hit over the head with a brick...

What do you mean I can only get 1 interior color choice?

Please tell me that each trim does not lock you into a specific Interior color? I was forced to pick between dark on dark even darker on darker... and then when I add the one and only package that makes that trim, I get locked into only 1 interior color and its poo brown on black...wtf ford?

I'm not freaking out because that was the Sport, but I sure hope I don't have to give up all my bronco build dreams and go with an undesirable trim just because they can't figure out how to put different color seats in.
Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please tell me that each trim does not lock you into a specific Interior color? I was forced to pick between dark on dark even darker on darker... and then when I add the one and only package that makes that trim, I get locked into only 1 interior color and its poo brown on black...wtf ford?
Go here to see the interior colors by trim. Should be pretty close to what you see when B&P is out.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco6g-build-price-planner-spreadsheet.3407/

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
so I did a big no-no... i went to the SPORT B&P just to check it out. Only took a few minutes until I felt like I was hit over the head with a brick...

What do you mean I can only get 1 interior color choice?

I'm not freaking out because that was the Sport, but I sure hope I don't have to give up all my bronco build dreams and go with an undesirable trim just because they can't figure out how to put different color seats in.
First off, I do like your discription of the ebony/brown interior as poo brown and black! Clever!
Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle. I believe Ford designed a vehicle to help us enjoy the outdoors. Some might say it is a tool to help us live our adventures. Maybe the interior colors and trim are not that critical?

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe the interior colors and trim are not that critical?
EXCEPT....Ford believes interior attractiveness is really important in SELLING the vehicle, because they showcase it with made-up, imaginary, unavailable interior colors.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hear what you are saying. I agree.
We do not know if the Build/Price includes the interior choices you need. Hopefully a white modular hard top will also be available. I suspect the colors have been set for 2021 and will not change. In 2022 additional colors may be available. On a lighter note, Subaru has some nice colors. ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. It seems as though Ford designed some of the trim levels for those who live in northern latitudes. Heated Seats? Heated steering wheel? Great. I have to use an Ove-glove 7 months out of the year as it is.

Sponsored

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s just me.... really don’t care about the interior- as long as I can clean it out easy...

colors- meh..
What you may be missing (and maybe to a degree Ford may be missing) is that some of us older customers are buying the Bronco because of the nostalgia it brings us from trucks of our childhood. I get that this thing is a serious off road vehicle and I love that. But to some of us it's also a nod to our past. And to that end things like color and comfort matter. I don't want to retract from the off-road capabilities this thing brings. But I wish Ford would focus on the nostalgia angle a little more. Watching a bunch of rock crawler videos and pics aren't doing it for me anymore. Just my opinion.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys ... calm down. There is a simple solution ... just get seat covers in whatever color you like. In fact get waterproof ones.
If I drop $60k+ on a vehicle I'd better not have to go buy seat covers to hide scorching seats. Ridiculous. I think Ford will offer seat options so I'm not too worried about it. When I look at the reservations spreadsheet on the site a massive percentage come from Texas. It gets a little hot down here. I'm confident Ford has thought of things like that and will provide options. I'll be damned if I'm buying a truck with a black interior. That's a deal killer.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. It seems as though Ford designed some of the trim levels for those who live in northern latitudes. Heated Seats? Heated steering wheel? Great. I have to use an Ove-glove 7 months out of the year as it is.
Standard fare on many vehicles now. Heated with a simple switch. Still very functional in both hot or cold climates.
Sponsored