Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s just me.... really don’t care about the interior- as long as I can clean it out easy...

colors- meh..
While I appreciate your viewpoint, I can't say the same. For those of us shelling out 60k+ for a First Edition, I think we've earned the right of choice. And the choice of having colors that match, not even ones we love, should be the lowest possible bar to meet. Ideally, we'd like a choice at all.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't know if dealers only get black interiors because that's what people want, or if people get black interiors because that's all dealers order.

I feel the same about silver, white, and black vehicles.

It's a self-perpetuating cycle.
At this point, I'd jerk off a Ford employee to get an all black interior instead of my forced Navy Pier...

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get that as a person who father had a bronco some of my fondest memories are riding down country gravel roads or out in the pasture checking fence posts so yes I get the nostalgia, but I disagree I think Ford nailed it on its design and it’s a testament to the old Bronco. I’m just saying for me and my purposes I don’t care about the interior as long as I can clean it out easy, you care and that is cool..
I hear ya and I agree. I should e been more clear. I think they nailed it (mostly) from a design perspective. I meant that I wish Ford would start playing up the nostalgia angle a little more from a marketing perspective.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, I'd jerk off a Ford employee to get an all black interior instead of my forced Navy Pier...
Navy Pier is the only reason I'm thinking of getting an FE lol

Leaning towards vinyl but I hate that it's only in dark gray. At least it has contrast stitching I guess.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I appreciate your viewpoint, I can't say the same. For those of us shelling out 60k+ for a First Edition, I think we've earned the right of choice. And the choice of having colors that match, not even ones we love, should be the lowest possible bar to meet. Ideally, we'd like a choice at all.
I get it! You FE guys should have some choice on your rigs...
And not be forced into something u don’t like or care for..

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know if dealers only get black interiors because that's what people want, or if people get black interiors because that's all dealers order.

I ordered one vehicle because they didn't have any on the lot with a black interior. Yes, some do want black even in Arizona.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so I did a big no-no... i went to the SPORT B&P just to check it out. Only took a few minutes until I felt like I was hit over the head with a brick...

What do you mean I can only get 1 interior color choice?

Please tell me that each trim does not lock you into a specific Interior color? I was forced to pick between dark on dark even darker on darker... and then when I add the one and only package that makes that trim, I get locked into only 1 interior color and its poo brown on black...wtf ford?

I'm not freaking out because that was the Sport, but I sure hope I don't have to give up all my bronco build dreams and go with an undesirable trim just because they can't figure out how to put different color seats in.
If you’d be picking this VEH solely based on interior colors, it would seem there are probably better VEH choices out there for you with a world of interior options. I could really care less about the interior color personally.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If that light interior can be had...I'm picking THAT trim... unless it only comes in mint green with a white top ;)

That 2nd pic is basically the color I have ordered in each my current cars....

Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern 20200815_115758

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Both.

Dealers buy what will turn over fastest. A purple vehicle with white interior will sell eventually, but has to be the right buyer, so it sits on the lot longer than something like white/black. People might not be in love with a white vehicle with black interior, but it's not "bad", so they're willing to accept it when it's there at the dealer since people don't plan out (or order) vehicle purchases as much these days.

So since those are what a dealer can easily sell, that's what is on the lot, and therefore, that's what people end up buying - just like you said a self-perpetuating cycle.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally like the light interior, but if that's an issue for you, always aftermarket solutions

connorville

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate to point this out, but looking at the photos regarding the interior color choices for the brand new F150, it appears that each submodel (Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum etc...) has its own unique interior. So there is even more of a solid chance that will be the case for this new bronco....

To put the cherry on top for all the FE peeps, the Limited submodel has an Admiral Blue and Slate color scheme....

Just thought I would share what I have found so far.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hate to point this out, but looking at the photos regarding the interior color choices for the brand new F150, it appears that each submodel (Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum etc...) has its own unique interior. So there is even more of a solid chance that will be the case for this new bronco....

To put the cherry on top for all the FE peeps, the Limited submodel has an Admiral Blue and Slate color scheme....

Just thought I would share what I have found so far.
If Admiral Blue is another name for Navy Pier, I'll take a hard pass with that cherry on top. Lol.
Just give me that King Ranch interior and I'll be one happy camper

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs