Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hi for info only
Ford performance sell diff.cover for rear diff RANGER 271.00$ +TAX 15% ( TVA AND TVP (QC AND CANADA)) + duty fee + shipping all in us dollards on your favorite FORD dealer wow lot of money !!! Madame TRACKTOY receive for is birthday this cover for is BRONCO . SPICER DANA 44 M220 ADVANTECH they fit on his BRONCO . BUT i have pay direct from SPICER in CANADIAN money only 195.00$ + tax + shipping at my house 246.00$
if you want more info ! LIKE SPICER PART NUMBER ASK FOR IT OR DELEETE THIS THREAD...... TRACKTOY
Ford Bronco after market parts image001
Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hi for info only
Ford performance sell diff.cover for rear diff RANGER 271.00$ +TAX 15% ( TVA AND TVP (QC AND CANADA)) + duty fee + shipping all in us dollards on your favorite FORD dealer wow lot of money !!! Madame TRACKTOY receive for is birthday this cover for is BRONCO . SPICER DANA 44 M220 ADVANTECH they fit on his BRONCO . BUT i have pay direct from SPICER in CANADIAN money only 195.00$ + tax + shipping at my house 246.00$
if you want more info ! LIKE SPICER PART NUMBER ASK FOR IT OR DELEETE THIS THREAD...... TRACKTOY
image001.jpg
I just confirmed that the Ford diff cover for the Ranger, although it will fit the Bronco housing, will come into contact with the track bar under deflection...the exact words from Ford Racing are:

"I checked on compatibility and unfortunately the answer is no. It is due to Insufficient clearance to the track bar. It will hit under deflection."

OP
OP
TRACKTOY

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just confirmed that the Ford diff cover for the Ranger, although it will fit the Bronco housing, will come into contact with the track bar under deflection...the exact words from Ford Racing are:

"I checked on compatibility and unfortunately the answer is no. It is due to Insufficient clearance to the track bar. It will hit under deflection."
hi
this diff cover are not from or for a RANGER but from DANA SPICER who built the diff. for the BRONCO and also make a diff cover for FORD WITH STAMP FORD PERFORMANCE not mine. this cover fitt on JEEP TO with dana spicer logo. easy to reasale if i find a problem lot of JEEP IN CANADA.
TRACKTOY

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hi
this diff cover are not from or for a RANGER but from DANA SPICER who built the diff. for the BRONCO and also make a diff cover for FORD WITH STAMP FORD PERFORMANCE not mine. this cover fitt on JEEP TO with dana spicer logo. easy to reasale if i find a problem lot of JEEP IN CANADA.
TRACKTOY
What is the Spicer part number for the Bronco with the 4.7 and e-locker?

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the Spicer part number for the Bronco with the 4.7 and e-locker?
Compare that diff cover to the one Ford Performance said will not work...they appear to be identical...but I would like to verify with Dana if you can provide the PN.
Ford Bronco after market parts Screenshot_20211207-185903_Chrome

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Compare that diff cover to the one Ford Performance said will not work...they appear to be identical...but I would like to verify with Dana if you can provide the PN.
Ford Bronco after market parts Screenshot_20211207-191600_Chrome
Screenshot_20211207-185903_Chrome.jpg
If the number is this one it is meant only for the Jeeps and not the Broncos.

OP
OP
TRACKTOY

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hi
the part number on the BOX IS : SPICER 10040651 AND BUILT IN INDIA for SPICER. I SELL 4W4 PARTS IN CANADA and if they do'nt fit perfect no problem for me they fit on another truck... .
the wife BRONCO is delayed to 2023.
tracktoy

OP
OP
TRACKTOY

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AND YES THEY LOOK ALL THE SAME i do'nt sell in usa...
Sponsored