Sponsored

After production date, when will delivery happen?

Larson

First Edition
First Name
Cristobal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Yukon, '85 CJ8 Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a production date of June 21 like a few on here. I live in Deep South Texas, what’s everyone’s thought on when I can expect actual delivery?

My worry (get ready for a ton of assumptions) is my build will take a week in production, then a few days parked in a yard until a train is loaded. Then that train making its way down from Michigan to Texas with whatever stops in between. Then unloaded and finally delivered to my dealership about 10 hours south of Dallas or 6 hours south of Houston. Am I crazy to think it could be July 12 or later by the timeI see my Bronco???
Sponsored

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a production date of June 21 like a few on here. I live in Deep South Texas, what’s everyone’s thought on when I can expect actual delivery?

My worry (get ready for a ton of assumptions) is my build will take a week in production, then a few days parked in a yard until a train is loaded. Then that train making its way down from Michigan to Texas with whatever stops in between. Then unloaded and finally delivered to my dealership about 10 hours south of Dallas or 6 hours south of Houston. Am I crazy to think it could be July 12 or later by the timeI see my Bronco???
Man I think you need to start mentally preparing for a longer delay than that....

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've ordered vehicles in the past, once through FORD. It usually takes 3-6 weeks for delivery. Dunno if that's the norm or what, or how this will be with the Broncos. I am, however, prepared to wait six weeks after my build date to see my machine.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes prepare yourself to wait, July 12 is super optimistic. 4-6 weeks.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would be preparing myself for a delivery in early August. But then I would also be stalking the website hoping to see it ship out early.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m gonna go the other route and say shipping will be faster than prior special orders from Ford.

Primarily for two reasons:

1)Ford is DYING to say Broncos are being delivered for PR purposes.
2)Very few new cars being made, so plenty of open slots in the existing logistics network to move vehicles.

These are just assumptions. Zero evidence to back it up.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you need to prepare for 6-8 weeks.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

couple of things to consider:

1. believe it or not there is an acute shortage of 18 wheeler drivers nationwide
2. they will probably lump some orders made and delivered to the same dealership. If you have 10 cars scheduled to deliver to the same dealership they will wait for all orders to be filled and shipped together
3. my dealer said under normal circumstances 2-3 week window for delivery after production is feasible, but since nothing has been normal this past year then expect 4 to 8 weeks

my build is 7/05, i expect delivery in Sept

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are wrong sir. My 2019 Raptor was a special order and it almost took 4 months. most of those 4 months was sitting in a lot waiting to be shipped.

GRRRRR!

I’m gonna go the other route and say shipping will be faster than prior special orders from Ford.

Primarily for two reasons:

1)Ford is DYING to say Broncos are being delivered for PR purposes.
2)Very few new cars being made, so plenty of open slots in the existing logistics network to move vehicles.

These are just assumptions. Zero evidence to back it up.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6hrs south of Houston....in the gulf? Assuming south east or something. I am thinking 6-8 weeks but who knows.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Larson

Larson

First Edition
First Name
Cristobal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

6hrs south of Houston....in the gulf? Assuming south east or something. I am thinking 6-8 weeks but who knows.
Yup, where Texas,Mexico, and Gulf meet.

OP
OP
Larson

Larson

First Edition
First Name
Cristobal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Talked to my dealer today and he says build will be done June 24th. He says typically they see 15 days after build date to see vehicle delivered to dealership. Seems a little optimistic but I’ll take it.

an over/under bet needs to be setup…

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd think Ford would hold shipping Broncos until they had a full load to send. The cost of sending one Bronco to Houston would be brutal. Better to send 8 Broncos to Houston, I'd think.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Please prepare to wait 1 to 16 weeks

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd think Ford would hold shipping Broncos until they had a full load to send. The cost of sending one Bronco to Houston would be brutal. Better to send 8 Broncos to Houston, I'd think.
Mine is scheduled for the same week and the Houston area, so maybe a lot more scheduled too from the same region.
Sponsored