Sponsored

After viewing the new possible pricing chart, who's deciding between BD and OB?

OP
OP
Ajusaf

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed that is the way it looks right now. But I am not a buyer without a white top. To me that makes Bronco a Bronco and not a Jeep.
gray is cool also, but looks better on darker color Bronco
Sponsored

scviduli

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what i can see driving stick shift saves so much money. If the pricing remains close to what it is i'll likely go
4 door Black diamond due to vinyl and washout interior. It has all the off road capabilities I'll need off roading here in Colorado. sasq seems overkill for me and extra money (plus it has to be auto)
I'll probably get the mid package. I agree with above about ford having a white top especially with cactus gray. It's so nice.
Safety features of the mid package + washout vinyl interior - I've told my pregnant wife that this is a perfect car for a baby in the back :devilish:;):ROFLMAO:

Denney78

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan skyline, and a Chevy nova
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m sticking with the black Diamond as it offers the key things you need off roading. Steel bumpers, rock sliders, washable interior. The only thing I personally was unsure about was the Sasquatch, but 35ā€™s a slight lift and a front locker I will never use are not worth it at 5000$.

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im set on the black diamond, but the fact that i can't get a black modular hard top is bothers me.

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still mostly set on black diamond. The floor/seats are the big selling point. But 3500 for the V6a10 is a touuuuugh pill to swallow. Especially as I would prefer the 12ā€ screen.

Ugh, I really donā€™t want to drop $$$$ on a badlands but weā€™ll see

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im set on the black diamond, but the fact that i can't get a black modular hard top is bothers me.
Is that for the 4DR? I ask because when I did the survey the black modular top was available for $1900. I did the survey like I was buying a 2DR. Black Diamond.

It's partly due to the trim around the 8'' display. I want to see if that makes its way onto the production vehicles.
That 12" screen does look nice sitting in the dash. :)

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do not like the appearance of the OBX with smallish tires and running board. I wish I could get stand alone wheels/tires from the BL instead. In case I can not get the 33s, I will probbaly get the Sasq pkg on the OBX. So my question is, does anyone know if you get the Sasq on the OBX if they delete the running board like they do the colored fenders? I think the Sasq equipped models I have seen do not have a running board and I think it is a cleaner look.
Sponsored