Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright so in my eternal indecision while I wait to order my MY22, I’ve started considering a basesquatch. Most of what I want out of the lux package on the badlands is a decent sound system, 360 cameras especially for when I hit trails solo and that’s pretty much it. I actually prefer the cloth in the base squatch and it has remote start through the app. I’ll put the aux switched in, buy the full skid plates, an aftermarket sway bar disconnect and honestly I’d be set at that point. The ~11k I’d save initially over the BL outfitted with lux is tempting, and I think I can modify the sound and skid plates for less than 2k and be happy. The last thing is the 360 camera. What sort of solutions might be out there for this and are they worth it? I really just would like to see front view for that massive hood, and possibly the front tires.
Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever there is for the cameras it likely won't integrate with your stock screen, soi don't know how important that is too you.

OP
OP
midwestpilot

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever there is for the cameras it likely won't integrate with your stock screen, soi don't know how important that is too you.
Not really. I like the 360 cams but mainly it’ll be for trail use.
Sponsored