Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
RiderGraphics
Ordered a $90 stripe kit; received the wrong color. They would not accept a return or offer a replacement since everything they make is a "custom order".
I'm pretty sure you did get what you ordered and if we sent the wrong color, we would have sent you a new kit at no charge and told you to keep the original one that was sent as well. If I remember correctly, we sent you the color on the order, but in fact YOU ordered the wrong color and expected us to take it back and send you something different.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Direwild

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just curious, how did they make yours wrong? I bought my outlaw catback exhaust and had to install it a bit angled so the pipe didn't touch the bottom of the bronco but apart from that, its been good.
It did not fit. Nearly ruined the end of my existing exhaust trying to get it on. The bell was far too large to fit inside of it(the way it meant to be installed) and not big enough to fit over it. Trust me I tried everyway possible to get it on with the tools I had (which is plenty) but it just didn't work. I did get it on but it wasn't on properly. I spent over 5 hours fiddling with the thing. It only took 20 minutes for me to put the stock muffler back on due to having to bend the fins back properly..... It's was was definitely made wrong.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally will NEVER buy anything again from…….they are the absolute worst!!!

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This initial issue has absolutely been fixed. Not only has the design changed but the installation has changed slightly as well. This is where most of the issues we see today stem from. There have been many people unaffiliated with IAG post-install videos, and while we appreciate that, they follow the original instructions which then leads to new users following the original instructions. With the V2 system, with the correct installation, there is absolutely no rubbing. When it comes to noise, we have not experienced any new noises due to the EZ-Lift system on any of our test Broncos. Typically many of the noises these soft-tops make, whether with or without our system installed, can be mitigated or eliminated with some careful adjustment and lubrication. As always, our US-based customer support team is happy to help if you have any questions at all!
I never got a second set V2, just a small box of some hardware. Haven't had the time to install them yet, but won't be happy if there are problems.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never got a second set V2, just a small box of some hardware. Haven't had the time to install them yet, but won't be happy if there are problems.
That's all that changed... The brackets.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rain-X Silicone AdvantEdge wipers. I wanted the best of the best so with two 17" blades at $37 each I figured I wouldn't have to replace these for years. Absolute worst windshield wiper I've ever used with completely false advertisement. After letting them cycle 10 times they get caught on the glass on the down swipe. They supposedly have "graphene coating" to reduce wipe friction but it doesn't help, and maybe it's the angle or pressure on the Bronco's wiper arms or something. I took them back to Autozone and showed the employees how bad they were and they offered to swap them for new ones thinking it was a bad batch... well same crap performance after a few (wet) swipes again... man these ticked me off. Luckily it was only $75 wasted.
Need to be careful about buying this type of blade if the windshield on the Bronco is flat like the JK and TJ Jeeps. I bought this type of blade and had very bad issues like you. I called Rain-X and spoke to their customer service folks and they told me the design isn't made for flat windshields. They sent me their cheaper blades and they worked great. I took the other back to the store for a refund. All was good.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to be careful about buying this type of blade if the windshield on the Bronco is flat like the JK and TJ Jeeps. I bought this type of blade and had very bad issues like you. I called Rain-X and spoke to their customer service folks and they told me the design isn't made for flat windshields. They sent me their cheaper blades and they worked great. I took the other back to the store for a refund. All was good.
We actually have a good bit of curve, no need to worry about that.

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recommend private message to AIG...Mine (2nd edition)work well and not an issue at all. Hood struts are a great addition too.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Problem I have with some companies is that they promote/display products not in stock or no eta on when they will arrive. Then when you try to cancel 6months later for a refund they complain or take forever sending it back.
Ford???

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess writing is even harder...

You implied (I'll give you time to go look that up) that it's as quick, if not quicker, to lift the top without struts. Then you flat out admitted that it's 83% quicker to lift it when the struts are in place.

Despite all that, you're simply missing the point anyway. Nobody ever said the struts are "necessary". (Talk about reading comprehension!) What everyone has said is that they are very convenient, and that they allow you to open and close the hatch with one hand, which is extremely helpful in the rare event that you are carrying something in your hands and you need to open or close the rear hatch. Maybe you've never encountered such an event...
I love this message so much! "YoU SaiD It TAkEs No TiME BUt TheN ADmitTED It tOoK 6 sECondS... SIX!!! SecOnDS!"

I needed that laugh. So thank you, thank you, thank you very much for that.
Sponsored