Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These purport to work with lux
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/forums/armor-bumpers-sliders-rock-rails-skid-plates.42/
Brand: ARB
ARB Non-Winch Front Bumper; for use with Wide Flare Models; includes integrated LED Light Bar, Twin Jack Points and Recovery Points; accommodates Adaptive Cruise Control and Parking Sensors
The ARB Non-Winch Bumper (wide fender flares) is designed as a full bumper replacement with the four-wheel driver in mind. Providing needed protection, it accommodates adaptive cruise control and parking sensors while adding off-road essentials such as an integrated LED lightbar, twin jack points, and rated recovery points.
Broken link as it just goes to this sub forum.

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maxlider is compatible and just released the pre-order pricing. F’n expensive but no surprise considering the prices they have been poaching Broncos for.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These purport to work with lux
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/forums/armor-bumpers-sliders-rock-rails-skid-plates.42/
Brand: ARB
ARB Non-Winch Front Bumper; for use with Wide Flare Models; includes integrated LED Light Bar, Twin Jack Points and Recovery Points; accommodates Adaptive Cruise Control and Parking Sensors
The ARB Non-Winch Bumper (wide fender flares) is designed as a full bumper replacement with the four-wheel driver in mind. Providing needed protection, it accommodates adaptive cruise control and parking sensors while adding off-road essentials such as an integrated LED lightbar, twin jack points, and rated recovery points.
Non-winch :confused:

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maxlider is compatible and just released the pre-order pricing. F’n expensive but no surprise considering the prices they have been poaching Broncos for.
I sure hope so, although this poster indicated it wasn't compatible just below the pics of the bumper on this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/maxlider-front-bumper.21879/post-827063

Do you know if they have any marketing material that claims it is compatible. I just hope these aftermarket companies are watching this forum because there are an awful lot of people on here saying the same thing..... "we need a bumper that supports ACC/sensors"!

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maxlider is hideous

Daiss21

Wildtrak
First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sure hope so, although this poster indicated it wasn't compatible just below the pics of the bumper on this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/maxlider-front-bumper.21879/post-827063

Do you know if they have any marketing material that claims it is compatible. I just hope these aftermarket companies are watching this forum because there are an awful lot of people on here saying the same thing..... "we need a bumper that supports ACC/sensors"!
They talked about the ACC sensors on their Instagram story

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be ok with this style. Just relocate the ACC behind the grille. Yeah it's just the heavy duty bumper but I think it looks great. No options that I've seen thus far though that checks all the boxes

Ford Bronco Aftermarket bumper with Lux…anyone yet? FB_IMG_1615857870765