Sponsored

Aftermarket Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect?

Zackmd1

Outer Banks
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Ford Bronco 2dr Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And when your all done with that, you will have a...

Badlands

Buy once, cry once.
Like @brunjc2 said, buying and building are two different things! Also, building will be thousands less then buying. (This isn’t the first time I have done this to a new car! All that’s required is patience and eBay....)
Sponsored

FursTymerGoEz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that any version with rock crawl mode available, will have a sway bar disconnect. Just a suspicion. This would be of course badlands, and black diamond.

Sponsored

cowpoke

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The sway bar disconnect is only available on the Badlands and is hydraulic not electric. The hydraulic system allows for the disconnect under load. The biggest benefit is convenience IMHO. A surely developed aftermarket manual design will allow you to disconnect before you start wheeling.
I dont know waht the fuss is. I got a badlands hydraulic stabar... then easily wired it to the aux 6 position. andbolted it up to my wildtrack with hoss 3 suspension and more. Viola no drama.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont know waht the fuss is. I got a badlands hydraulic stabar... then easily wired it to the aux 6 position. andbolted it up to my wildtrack with hoss 3 suspension and more. Viola no drama.
Part #?

edit: I think I found it (MB3Z5482C) $1600+ 😬

Last edited:

mattusmc

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which pins at the sway bar did you use for 12v and ground? A picture or diagram would help those of us that want to go this same route.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which pins at the sway bar did you use for 12v and ground? A picture or diagram would help those of us that want to go this same route.
@cowpoke Ditto what he said. Can you provide details on how you wired and installed?