Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click here ---- > Compilation of Bumpers

This is a compilation of all Front and Rear bumpers that I have personally researched. This will include options and what they work with, site, installs and walkarounds etc.

There is also a section for OEM bumper fitments for plastic, capable and mod. Will update as they come up.

The goal of this is to determine whether the bumpers work with all sensors and skids.
Parking Sensors
Adaptive Cruise Control
360 Camera
Plastic/Metal Skids

I have left this open to editing, feel free to update any information if you have installed one of the bumpers or offer suggestions on how to improve this list.

DISCLAIMER!! THIS MAY NOT BE 100% ACCURATE AS MANUFACTURES WILL REVISE, UPDATE AND/OR CHANGE THEIR DESIGNS. I have only gotten my info based on what was provided and what I have researched. Any bumper with a forum user link AND video will have the most details available and be the most accurate.

Note on certain columns

Winch: (still reviewing low or top mounted)
Low is a low mounted winch
Top is a top mounted winch that may block part of the grill.
Bull Bar:
Half is a main center bull bar with or without a low bar to the fenders.
Full is bull bar that goes all around the headlights.
Bull Bar Optional:
Yes is a bumper that you can choose between having a bull bar or not
No is a bumper that comes with a bull bar that is welded on
N/A means there is no bull bar available
Fog Lights:
This refers to bumpers having cutouts for fog lights on the side of the bumper below the headlights.
Center Light Bar = Yes or Top Mount Fogs or Center Pods: (I will work on cleaning this section up)
Yes is a bumper that has cutouts for a light bar in the center
Bull is a bumper that can have a light bar that is integrated into the bull bar
Top is a bumper where all lights are mounted on the top of the bumper
Pods is bumper that has cutouts for multiple large pods in the center of the bumper
Unknown Comments:
All Unknown comments mean more information is still needed to determine if they work with factory accessories.
Should comments means that it should work by looking at the design of the bumper
Skid:
Included means the bumper comes with skid plates
P?/M? noted that bumper works with skids but not sure which one
Thanks for putting this together. I have been looking for rear bumpers and it is always a pain searching all the threads.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for putting this together. I have been looking for rear bumpers and it is always a pain searching all the threads.
No problem! I know how much of a pain it is when trying to figure thing out especially when there’s so many different options on our broncos

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ChompSticks Great idea putting this together! We see a few things off, if you give us access we can update them for ya 🤙 and maintain it as new feilds get added.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@ChompSticks Great idea putting this together! We see a few things off, if you give us access we can update them for ya 🤙 and maintain it as new feilds get added.
No problem and access granted. Really appreciate your input and help for all bronco members!

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Click here ---- > Compilation of Bumpers

This is a compilation of all Front and Rear bumpers that I have personally researched. This will include options and what they work with, site, installs and walkarounds etc.

There is also a section for OEM bumper fitments for plastic, capable and mod. Will update as they come up.

The goal of this is to determine whether the bumpers work with all sensors and skids.
Parking Sensors
Adaptive Cruise Control
360 Camera
Plastic/Metal Skids

Feel free for suggestions on improving the list!

DISCLAIMER!! THIS MAY NOT BE 100% ACCURATE AS MANUFACTURES WILL REVISE, UPDATE AND/OR CHANGE THEIR DESIGNS. I have only gotten my info based on what was provided and what I have researched. Any bumper with a forum user link AND video will have the most details available and be the most accurate.

Note on certain columns

Winch: (still reviewing low or top mounted)
Low is a low mounted winch
Top is a top mounted winch that may block part of the grill.
Bull Bar:
Half is a main center bull bar with or without a low bar to the fenders.
Full is bull bar that goes all around the headlights.
Bull Bar Optional:
Yes is a bumper that you can choose between having a bull bar or not
No is a bumper that comes with a bull bar that is welded on
N/A means there is no bull bar available
Fog Lights:
This refers to bumpers having cutouts for fog lights on the side of the bumper below the headlights.
Center Light Bar = Yes or Top Mount Fogs or Center Pods: (I will work on cleaning this section up)
Yes is a bumper that has cutouts for a light bar in the center
Bull is a bumper that can have a light bar that is integrated into the bull bar
Top is a bumper where all lights are mounted on the top of the bumper
Pods is bumper that has cutouts for multiple large pods in the center of the bumper
Unknown Comments:
All Unknown comments mean more information is still needed to determine if they work with factory accessories.
Should comments means that it should work by looking at the design of the bumper
Skid:
Included means the bumper comes with skid plates
P?/M? noted that bumper works with skids but not sure which one
Just a note to add about the Addictive Desert Design Stealth bumper proximity sensor installation. I might have been one of the first with the sensors to install the stealth front and rear bumper. The Bronco proximity sensors have a different shape on the front than the back. The front sensors have an L shape which makes them impossible to mount the sensors flush with the bumper. The rear sensors are straight giving more room for the harness to plug in. I worked through this with their team when I installed. I found that switching the middle 2 sensors from the front to the back and the back middle 2 sensors to the front solved the problem. The L shaped plug in on the front sensors would not plug in flush due to the angle of the bumper next to the sensor. The rear sensors plug allowed it to mount flush. Easy fix after I tested it to make sure everything worked.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a note to add about the Addictive Desert Design Stealth bumper proximity sensor installation. I might have been one of the first with the sensors to install the stealth front and rear bumper. The Bronco proximity sensors have a different shape on the front than the back. The front sensors have an L shape which makes them impossible to mount the sensors flush with the bumper. The rear sensors are straight giving more room for the harness to plug in. I worked through this with their team when I installed. I found that switching the middle 2 sensors from the front to the back and the back middle 2 sensors to the front solved the problem. The L shaped plug in on the front sensors would not plug in flush due to the angle of the bumper next to the sensor. The rear sensors plug allowed it to mount flush. Easy fix after I tested it to make sure everything worked.
Thanks I’ll add a note about sensors and link it to this post.

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arb Summit bumper has been confirmed(by myself), it does have a camera relocation…along with a lot more… nice kit👍🏻
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 05159A18-13CE-42CC-BF19-E5E27F15D9BC

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Arb Summit bumper has been confirmed(by myself), it does have a camera relocation…along with a lot more… nice kit👍🏻
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 05159A18-13CE-42CC-BF19-E5E27F15D9BC
Thanks! I’ll update!

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also forgot, yes to factory skids as well…….ARB meets all OEM Standards for smooth integration and no factory disruption.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors F6952329-4578-4EC6-A98D-9210899CE8D4
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 094516C7-E971-47A7-93E6-9649F8A6C28B
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 692AFA8B-1EFB-4154-A0E4-CD610CEB824A

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Added RTR rear bumper
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 1650987131160

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@ChompSticks, found one that doesnt look to be on your list. Fab Fours Premium Winch Bumper. Requires Fab Four skid plate if you have plastic OEM bumper, requires ACC relocation kit
https://fabfours.com/product/bronco-premium-front-bumper/

Sensor compatible

Accommodates Adaptive Cruise Control. Adaptive Cruise Control will need relocation bracket M3853-1

Winch ready for WARN VR EVO 10 or small frame M-Series winches M8-M10. Not limited to WARN product line.

(2) Integrated D-rings

(6) Mounting slots for various light options

Provides far more tire clearance

Not compatible w/ OE plastic skid plate; would need to buy Fab Fours skid plate Z5250

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@ChompSticks, found one that doesnt look to be on your list. Fab Fours Premium Winch Bumper. Requires Fab Four skid plate if you have plastic OEM bumper, requires ACC relocation kit
https://fabfours.com/product/bronco-premium-front-bumper/

Sensor compatible

Accommodates Adaptive Cruise Control. Adaptive Cruise Control will need relocation bracket M3853-1

Winch ready for WARN VR EVO 10 or small frame M-Series winches M8-M10. Not limited to WARN product line.

(2) Integrated D-rings

(6) Mounting slots for various light options

Provides far more tire clearance

Not compatible w/ OE plastic skid plate; would need to buy Fab Fours skid plate Z5250

Thanks! updated the spreadsheet!

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Updated with Relentless Fabrications bumper.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 1653491932022
Sponsored