ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going through and updating some dead links and figuring out how to add the mess of barricade, redrock, scorpion, and extreme terrain.

I will also be creating a separate sheet/tab for just photos.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spreadsheet has been updated. there is a New Sheet for products from Extreme terrain under the brands RedRock, Scorpion and Barricade.

I honestly do not know if they work with ACC or 360 cameras yet, Hopefully someone who has it installed can chime in.

Great thing about their bumpers is it seems that there is a lot of modularity regarding hoops like the OEM Mod bumpers and possibly winch add ons

Bad thing on these bumpers is questionable welds as some owners reported

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crawltek Revolution just released their front bumper, rear bumper, and winch skid plate! Very eager to see how these look in the wild!

Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors BC1F6316-2BA8-4068-B8CA-B965E0DE5A30

Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors E6168772-E97A-4983-A5D0-E5ED0927A633

Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 4D401441-F7E7-487D-A291-1A828866FCB1

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am really liking the Look of this scorpion rear bumper. I like how it doesn’t overwhelm the rear and lines up with the vehicle. So many rear bumpers dont line up with the fenders or the actual fender panels. I know nothing about this product so worried about quality but might be worth a flyer at u deer $700
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 554BB575-F358-42A5-B4AE-22C80FEF418B

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am really liking the Look of this scorpion rear bumper. I like how it doesn’t overwhelm the rear and lines up with the vehicle. So many rear bumpers dont line up with the fenders or the actual fender panels. I know nothing about this product so worried about quality but might be worth a flyer at u deer $700
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 554BB575-F358-42A5-B4AE-22C80FEF418B
Yes it's actually one of my favorites. just wish it was a bumper mounted license plate

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone installed the Fab Fours Premium Rear bumper yet? Despite most of Fab Fours Bronco products being hideous, their rear bumper line is actually nice. I like this Premium rear one because it’s basic, not overly branded, and keeps the license plate on the bumper.

I’ve been contemplating this one for awhile now, but can’t find any user that has actually installed it to get feedback and more pics.

https://fabfours.com/product/bronco-premium-rear-bumper/

772E295D-93CF-4D4F-A0A5-DA7D0647E8F0.jpeg

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone installed the Fab Fours Premium Rear bumper yet? Despite most of Fab Fours Bronco products being hideous, their rear bumper line is actually nice. I like this Premium rear one because it’s basic, not overly branded, and keeps the license plate on the bumper.

I’ve been contemplating this one for awhile now, but can’t find any user that has actually installed it to get feedback and more pics.

https://fabfours.com/product/bronco-premium-rear-bumper/

Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 772E295D-93CF-4D4F-A0A5-DA7D0647E8F0
This is my favorite rear bumper, I have their front Stubby installed. Quality seems alright so far!

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes it's actually one of my favorites. just wish it was a bumper mounted license plate
yeah would be great if it had the plate spot. However my plate is always blocked by my bike rack so i might actually mount the plate on the bike rack, 1up has a holder and can get it with an extra brake light too.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is my favorite rear bumper, I have their front Stubby installed. Quality seems alright so far!
Right? Yet hardly anyone has installed it and shared pics. I saw one person did, but he has 40s and no fender flares so it’s hard to visualize on a more normal looking Bronco.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That has been one of the issues I've had with many of the rear bumpers I've seen, but after seeing Lobo Offroad's license plate mounting option, it's not much of a concern for me anymore.

https://lobooffroad.com/product/adjustable-tailgate-license-plate-mount-bronco/

Another plus, at least for me, is that it replaces the Ford oval.
That’s a good plate solution. I actually like Lobo’s rear bumper too. Had t see. That one before.

DV8 also makes a sharp looking plate relocation similar to the Lobo one that comes off the spare tire mount and covers the Ford oval.