Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s the new Raptor reveal bumper and I bet some aftermarket company (or Ford) will offer some insert very similar to this made to fit into the opening in the Bronco HD Mod bumper. Look closely and the fog lights appear to be an insert into the bumper opening.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Fog Lights - Modular Front Bumper DC0B256C-2C32-4A55-9C5B-8BBA9D6C03E9
Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The thing that bugs me about LED fog lamps, and especially the amber ones! Is all the A-holes that have them on 24 hours a day not aimed correctly and blind the shit out of everyone! Thats why I carry a bag of ball bearings!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The thing that bugs me about LED fog lamps, and especially the amber ones! Is all the A-holes that have them on 24 hours a day not aimed correctly and blind the shit out of everyone! Thats why I carry a bag of ball bearings!
Agreed. It doesn't take long to aim them properly.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's why you'll see us constantly recommending folks use WIDE CORNERING as their "fog light" and aim them BELOW the headlight cut-off. It's a fog light, it needs to cover the ground down low, not high.

But yes folks do need to aim their lights properly when they install them.

Here's a photo of my truck and I honestly never run any of the lights (except my headlights) at night. If it's raining or bad weather, i'll turn my ambers on, but they are again aimed below the headlight (as are the other white pair, i have 2 sets of wide cornering).

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Fog Lights - Modular Front Bumper Raptor3

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, we are all very sure you do that... Totally acceptable to act like a real badass (in a forum).

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, we are all very sure you do that... Totally acceptable to act like a real badass (in a forum).
It is truly annoying when people run fog lights when it is not wet or foggy but not ball bearing worthy. On the other hand, on gravel roads on my motorcycle behind a 4x4 with no place to pass and the truck had too much “poke”, highly tempting.
Sponsored