BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m gonna start with some round cheapies off Amazon that go in the removable section. If they don’t work out I’ll switch to the a more trusted brand
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing how the Broncos sport uses them, where they actually turn when you are turning, I'd love to see something like that. I wonder if any of those from Baja do that?

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing how the Broncos sport uses them, where they actually turn when you are turning, I'd love to see something like that. I wonder if any of those from Baja do that?
That would have more to do with wiring and programming the lights than the lights themselves. If the Broncos with factory fog lights do if, you could probably flash the computer with an update and add factory wiring to accomplish the same thing. Would be pretty neat to add!

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who makes red fog lamps? Look for 2" square ones for the rear bumper.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who makes red fog lamps? Look for 2" square ones for the rear bumper.
I’m not sure that anyone makes red, but you can probably get a plastic film and put it over a clear lens.

Sponsored

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Red fogs for rear use are required in Europe, so there are certainly companies that make them. Hella is one company that does. (https://catalog.hella.com/lighting/lights/rear-fog-lights.html)
Just google rear fog lamp.

Because rear fog lights serve to make your vehicle more readily seen in bad weather (rather than using them to see), its more important for them to be bright than to have a fog beam pattern, per se. So you can use LED brake lights, etc, for the purpose.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Red fogs for rear use are required in Europe, so there are certainly companies that make them. Hella is one company that does. (https://catalog.hella.com/lighting/lights/rear-fog-lights.html)
Just google rear fog lamp.

Because rear fog lights serve to make your vehicle more readily seen in bad weather (rather than using them to see), its more important for them to be bright than to have a fog beam pattern, per se. So you can use LED brake lights, etc, for the purpose.
How about some red drl's? For the rear.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like this idea because the placement is ideal. I think that rigid has an application for the raptor that fits in a similar place. I also like the application in the overlanding rig.
Overland6IMG_0908.jpg
I would say mounting it on the removable section of the modular bumper is the opposite of ideal.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say mounting it on the removable section of the modular bumper is the opposite of ideal.
I agree. They are probably too high up to be street legal in Michigan too, but they will work for those who won’t remove the end caps and will only use them off road.

Did anyone see the off-road fog light kit in the list of accessories that was released the other day? That might not be the correct name, but there was something there. I wonder if it’s a solution for the modular bumper or if it’s just the Rigid light kit Ford has already been advertising.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree. They are probably too high up to be street legal in Michigan too, but they will work for those who won’t remove the end caps and will only use them off road.

Did anyone see the off-road fog light kit in the list of accessories that was released the other day? That might not be the correct name, but there was something there. I wonder if it’s a solution for the modular bumper or if it’s just the Rigid light kit Ford has already been advertising.
I haven’t seen the list but I’ll dive into it this weekend. I will probably hold off on fog lights for a month or two after delivery, I would like to find something to fit in the open section of the modular, below and to the right of where it is mounted in the above pic.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen the list but I’ll dive into it this weekend. I will probably hold off on fog lights for a month or two after delivery, I would like to find something to fit in the open section of the modular, below and to the right of where it is mounted in the above pic.
That’s what I’m thinking too. Depending on the time of year, fog lights will go on almost immediately for me. So if Baja Designs has a bracket that will work and still allow removal of the end caps, I will do that. If not, I will figure out a way to mount them myself. I am pretty settled on a set of their lights.

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i'll be moving my squadron sae fogs over from my current rig.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

They are on the list at a slightly lower price than what they are on B & P.

bem

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 dodge Durango r/t 19 jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi came across these pics for area-51 color, but more importantly it shows factory pod-lites on modulator front bumper

A3A05BD6-9AAA-4FBD-81C9-5D50C61F3C9F.jpeg

Screenshot_20201007-155950_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-063850_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored