Aftermarket grab handles

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am personally ok with the grab handles, (waiting on mine to come in, hopefully will be the same day as my OBX bronco :rolleyes: ), mine will be grey, but i will swap with anyone who has the Blue accents. Straight up swap. (y)
Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If the community is interested in dash handles in this style. Essentially a two piece unit in contrasting colors, I can add them to the list. Dash panel color on the exterior panel and interior trim color (blue/orange/red/gray) on the billet portion your fingers would contact. We can reuse the OEM hardware or custom hardware. Either is possible, just let me know.
Can the exterior portion be exposed metal like the picture?

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does AR industries have a website

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
AR | REIGNS are in work. First one is the center console AR | M.O.S.H. (Modular Oh Sh!t Handle) This is going to change the game. I should have renderings early the week of the 10th.

I also have the scan data for the overhead grab handles rolling. All in due time!

I'm interested.

Sponsored

Lucky26

Base
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would be totally interested in this. I have a base (which is exactly what I wanted) but I would like a center console handle.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If the community is interested in dash handles in this style. Essentially a two piece unit in contrasting colors, I can add them to the list. Dash panel color on the exterior panel and interior trim color (blue/orange/red/gray) on the billet portion your fingers would contact. We can reuse the OEM hardware or custom hardware. Either is possible, just let me know.
Prefer this: "Dash panel color on the exterior panel and interior trim color (blue/orange/red/gray) on the billet portion your fingers would contact. We can reuse the OEM hardware".

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off roading we found neither of these handles were of any use for the passenger, too far away unless passenger wants to sit way up forward and smash their knees in the dash. The door side one is handy for climbing in, the center one probably has not been touched since the day we took our Bronco home. Looks nice, but really not useful in any way.

I'd think aftermarket will come out with bottle or gun or phone etc holders to put there.

Maybe AR can come up with something useful as a grab handle for the center, would have to extend much further towards the passenger though from our experience.

Sponsored

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know of any aftermarket concept handles our there beyond the this one?

Basesquatch is sounding more and more interesting as a blank slate option for customization.

15DA97D6-7F60-4EAA-8FFD-65DADBD66B9D.jpeg
Me likey

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any updates on these?

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am shocked that no one has made these yet. I would ditch the plastic one in a second. Come on AR! @EIGHTLUG
Sponsored