Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Golf Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing a few new product posts from @IAG Performance lately, I wanted to add my own testimonial. I brought home my 4-door Bronco Badlands after a two year wait to mediocre reviews from my 12 year old, because it was tough to climb in and out of. Weighing the options (he'll grow eventually), using this site, and plain old Google for research, I found the IAG full step. Being a 9-to-5 desk worker, and only occasional adventurer, I was a little intimidated by the DIY option. I watched the video a few times, added a Husky T-handle hex key set to my tool box, and waited for it be in the 50s again. I installed the rails in my driveway (no ramps or lifts).

Here's the verdict: 1) I am 52 (female) and recently suffered a dislocated kneecap, so I can attest that virtually ANYONE can install these with the pictured tools; 2) they attach easily to the factory-installed rock sliders; 3) even with unsolicited feline interference, the install was less than an hour (yeah, the video says 15 minutes, but this is an all-in estimate-getting up and down and under the Bronco, gathering tools, and unpackaging the parts); and lastly 4) a small recommended change--put the colored IAG plate on first but do it somewhere that the rail won't get scratched.

Definitely worth the investment!!

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair

b6.jpg

b4.jpg

B3.jpg

B2.jpg

B1.jpg
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool writeup, thanks. Looks great and I think that's the first pic I've seen with a Badlands emblem and the orange plate well framed in good light. The most important question - what's the 12 year old's verdict now?

OP
OP
TheJess

TheJess

Badlands
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Golf Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool writeup, thanks. Looks great and I think that's the first pic I've seen with a Badlands emblem and the orange plate well framed in good light. The most important question - what's the 12 year old's verdict now?
Lol (and thank you). He came out when I was done, did an on-boarding test, and said "cool". It may take an assisted Wi-Fi outage to get a full review. I guess in his defense, there were two years of hype to overcome (ME: "I'm getting a Bronco!" Him (month 1): "Great!"; Him (month 4): "yeah, cool!", Him (month 23): "Mom, I think we need to talk about your (twelve year old doing air quotes) "Bronco order."..".

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol (and thank you). He came out when I was done, did an on-boarding test, and said "cool". It may take an assisted Wi-Fi outage to get a full review. I guess in his defense, there were two years of hype to overcome (ME: "I'm getting a Bronco!" Him (month 1): "Great!"; Him (month 4): "yeah, cool!", Him (month 23): "Mom, I think we need to talk about your (twelve year old doing air quotes) "Bronco order."..".
I think that much of an investment requires more of saying "cool" more like "Awesome! Thank you for doing this for me! I know it wasn't easy or free!" Just joking. It looks great!
Sponsored