Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.westherr.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a Ford Salesman an I am getting a Wildtrak. Not a fan of Vinyl or Ford leather for matter and I will be getting a better leather for less money than the Factory leather. Anyone else planning on this?

One of the cool things about an aftermarket leather is you can choose colors .... thoughts?
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a Ford Salesman an I am getting a Wildtrak. Not a fan of Vinyl or Ford leather for matter and I will be getting a better leather for less money than the Factory leather. Anyone else planning on this?

One of the cool things about an aftermarket leather is you can choose colors .... thoughts?
Ford Bronco Aftermarket Leather E3CF4AE5-83C0-4D99-801F-B79448CB70CD

I follow @vintagebroncos on Instagram and actually thought of inquiring about this cause they do awesome work and you’d imagine if they do old Broncos that they could do the new ones too!

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like these guys, and will probably end up using them if Ford doesn't offer cooled seats in '22.
https://www.leatherseats.com/

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 2 main and best choices are Katzkin and Leatherseats.

I lean towards Katzkin more than Leatherseats, but everyone has their preference and both of those have different options as far as combinations and styles.

I'll be going Katzkin, if I stay Wildtrak, and doing it myself. The only hurdle I might encounter are the headrests, but there's a really good auto upholstery shop in town if I can't get those done.

This is a Mahogany & Black combo from a Bronco sport, from Katzkin.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Katzkin claims to have 2021 leather seats ready for launch.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lean towards Katzkin more than Leatherseats, but everyone has their preference and both of those have different options as far as combinations and styles.

I'll be going Katzkin, if I stay Wildtrak, and doing it myself. The only hurdle I might encounter are the headrests, but there's a really good auto upholstery shop in town if I can't get those done.

Oooh.....Those are nice!

Carolina Mitch

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Nice to see others with the same train of thought. I decided to opt out of the leather option in my Wildtrak build and upgrade from high to the lux package. I plan to add all black katzkins down within the next year or so. I also hope to either be able to order the black dash and door pieces eventually that the first edition will have (if possible) or find another option like wrapping the sandstone bits. I am a sucker for all black interiors (I know not everyone is a fan too). I think the exterior being carbonized gray with an all black interior will look clean as hell. Boring for some but I like simple and clean.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also have a wildtrak ordered. Don't like the leather color offered or the camo tan. I'll be looking to katskinz or leather seats. I'm thinking all black. Then turning it into a Wildtrak Harley edition.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

anyone else get a high risk alert when trying that vintagebroncos site??

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes I am

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

are the rear seats with a molly panel going to prevent leather aftermarket or am I thinking too much again?

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, Katskinz, just like my F150. Not sure the color scheme for my ordered Wildtrak. Does Bronco6g have a Katskinz rep? Over on f150forum he have us a great deal.

Glue Guy

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I installed Katzkin seats in my super crew a few years ago. Took ballpark one day for all of them, and they were super nice.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

yep, that's my plan. Wear out the cloth that I didn't over-pay for, then replace with higher-grade than Ford leather.
Sponsored