Sponsored

Aftermarket lighting products - what company are you planning on using?

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another vote for Baja Designs. I have had good luck with them so will continue to use on the new Bronco
Sponsored

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is PIAA even a name in off road lighting? I've liked their products in the past on my street cars.
Yes they are. I have PIAA Halogen amber fog lights, and white LED driving lights on my Jeep. They are six years old, and still function as if they were new.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Baja Designs... although Ford Performance/Rigid kits look to be ready out the gate, I am most likely going to wait for what BD has in store. I have the BD kit located in the "fog light" openings in the front bumper of my Raptor and they are sweet! ... the kit was not even the brightest BD offering and they are BRIGHT! Really like that the lenses are configurable and done by the end-user.

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I am going with KC. I want the yellow covers! A throwback to my dad’s 1978 Bronco with three on the push bar. The pricing seems fair for the performance based on about 100+ reviews I’ve watched at this point.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I am going with KC. I want the yellow covers! A throwback to my dad’s 1978 Bronco with three on the push bar. The pricing seems fair for the performance based on about 100+ reviews I’ve watched at this point.
Same. I loved the look when I was a kid looking at truck magazines. I'll be going the nostalgic route.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rigid most definitely and hoping I can order it with them ;)

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Auxbeam is what I currently have all over my Suburban. They have worked flawlessly and are cheaper than most of the competition. I will probably go with the same stuff unless Ford can offer something better at a competitive price.

I do like installing these kinds of things myself. I find great pride in making a clean install.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From everything i've heard, cheap amazon light bars are the way to go. Rigid makes a great product, but you can get light bars on amazon for a fraction of the cost.
HaHa, I didn't have the nerve to say it, but I have a $39 light bar on my F250, and $30/pair lights on my Rubicon and Rzr famous brand ...Yitamotor...they work great! All praise Amazon!

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stay tuned, we have a few ideas in mind! ;)
How about an Amber/White model Squadron or S2? I need both to run plow emergency lights fore and aft, in addition to area/spot lighting.

Sure you can replace your Chinesium lightbar multiple times for the cost of Rigid, Baja Designs, or VisionX, but you could put them all together and still not match the light output of one quality light manufacturer whos lumen ratings are not astronomically inflated wishful thinking.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love nothing more than to put the KC Pro6 series bar on my BD, but holy hell are they expensive. I love the old school look, keeps with the theme of the bronc.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket lighting products - what company are you planning on using? E57F71E1-D7F5-42C1-A951-93F07E8A3ADB
Sponsored