Sponsored

Aftermarket lighting products - what company are you planning on using?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Stay tuned, we have a few ideas in mind! ;)
Ford Bronco Aftermarket lighting products - what company are you planning on using? 1600388959947

(Baja Designs entering the forum)

I like what you did for the Raptor. I hope 3 sets of lights fit in the modular bumper and a wiring harness is compatible with the aux switches
Sponsored

OP
OP
Johnny Mo

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would love nothing more than to put the KC Pro6 series bar on my BD, but holy hell are they expensive. I love the old school look, keeps with the theme of the bronc.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket lighting products - what company are you planning on using? 1600388959947
Ohhhh yeah - this is absolutely happening for me - I prototyped the KC air dam with lights on my 93 Explorer, and I love the old school look as well as the matching rounds vs the newer style LED light bars. I look at a light bar from any one of these "premium" companies and if it looks just like the $39 (no offense to anyone) Amazon ones - then it loses some credibility. I know the Baja guys may disagree, but if I'm spending nearly $60k on a vehicle I'm not putting some ebay or amazon knock off stuff on it, regardless of how many times it can be replaced for cheaper than name brand. The fact that KC, Baja are made in the US is big also. I think there's also a lot to be said for the actual look of the vehicle when all is said and done...my Cayenne was gorgeous but, the statement it made was not how the world today makes me feel...So yeah I want a BADASS American "truck" that screams "not to be F**ked with" without having to include my Kimber or Beretta decals or a gun rack in the window (concealed carry vs open carry is a whole conversation for another day though - lol) - Oh and I'd be going for the curved install and custom covers to match color of my Bronc.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Johnny Mo

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm thinking two driving Daylighters on the brush bar and two spot Daylighters on the mirrors. Switched separately. Black covers with the yellow KC logo. ?
Yeah - the challenge with the lightbar will be if you plan to use the KC wiring harness they are already daisy-chained and linked to a single switch...I'd much rather separate and custom build it with 4 pairs of lights that I can pick and choose so that I can also decide which I'm turning on based on need - not just a single wow it's dark, I'd like a little daylight switch LOL.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay tuned, we have a few ideas in mind! ;)
Hoping for a fog beam that can scare Davy Jone's Locker type fog away. Clear it out like Harry Potter clears away the Dementers. That kind of fog light.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking two driving Daylighters on the brush bar and two spot Daylighters on the mirrors. Switched separately. Black covers with the yellow KC logo. ?
Wonder if there is a way to have a partial power switch so that you could light up the smiley face logo. Put both of them on the Aux switches (hi for one and lo for the other).

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the Baja Designs but they are a little out of my price range. I will probably go with rigid or kc. I have heard really good things about the rough country lights too.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would love nothing more than to put the KC Pro6 series bar on my BD, but holy hell are they expensive. I love the old school look, keeps with the theme of the bronc.
E57F71E1-D7F5-42C1-A951-93F07E8A3ADB.png
Good ad! Touches upon the history of the KC company. Interesting.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
JW Speaker as soon as they have anything available.

OP
OP
Johnny Mo

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good ad! Touches upon the history of the KC company. Interesting.

Yeah honestly I think Ford screwed up by not working with kc hilights especially when you think about the iconic nature of the Bronco and the iconic nature of the old school kc daylighters.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I highly recommend Black Oak. They are pricey but have a lifetime warranty and are really well built. I have one in my H3 and the light it puts out is amazing.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I sincerely wish that somebody would let the 40% of trucks I see on a regular basis know that this is the case. Every work commute without fail and the majority of the time when just popping down to the grocery store I get blinded out by at least 2 or 3 trucks coming the other way.
I may install some on the rear of my vehicle for the jerks that drive on the highway behind me with those bright light bars

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hoping for a fog beam that can scare Davy Jone's Locker type fog away. Clear it out like Harry Potter clears away the Dementers. That kind of fog light.
Squadron Pros with spot amber covers should do it for you.

I'll be going with Baja Designs as well. I don't like doing things twice.
Sponsored