Sponsored

Aftermarket manual sway bar disconnect???

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you dusty. Yes I just finished the design ND testing them. If you see my last you tube video I gave a preview in the first 2 min
Hey Oscar I can’t wait to get my hands on a set. We’ve corresponded a few times on Messenger, ready to pull the trigger when ya get em

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you dusty. Yes I just finished the design ND testing them. If you see my last you tube video I gave a preview in the first 2 min
Hey Oscar I can’t wait to get my hands on a set. We’ve corresponded a few times on Messenger, ready to pull the trigger when ya get em
Same, I will give you money now!!!

Sponsored

Redbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Oscar I’d like a set of disconnects!

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I removed the sway bar on my raptor and never looked back. I only miss it on the round about and high speed overpass. Other than those instances, I appreciate the added articulation and less bump steer offroad.

I plan on removing mine on my wildtrak the day it gets here. Hoping the added preload from my perch collar helps with the body roll.

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I removed the sway bar on my raptor and never looked back. I only miss it on the round about and high speed overpass. Other than those instances, I appreciate the added articulation and less bump steer offroad.

I plan on removing mine on my wildtrak the day it gets here. Hoping the added preload from my perch collar helps with the body roll.
@RubyRedGT lets hear your thoughts

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, there's a bunch of other crap you get with the badlands vs base. It was enough for me to decide the 10-11k extra was worth it to get the full vehicle bash plates, rock rails, MGV seats, washour floors, better lighting, aux switches, dual zone climate control, etc.

a lot of that will cost a hell of a lot more to add aftermarket, and its nice to have it warrantied.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks easy enough to loosen one, I think I will be fine with that when we go looking for trouble.

It is what I do with my Ranger and it works very well.

Bronco I don't know about but I do with my Ranger there is no way I am deleting the sway bars. I actually added a rear one.

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Surely, hopefully ORO will make a swayloc for the bronco or currie will come out with a antirock swaybar. I’ve thought about making my own disconnects to get by till someone release’s one but man it would be pain to get behind the tires to disconnect and reconnect especially after a day of wheeling being all muddy that’s the only thing holding me back. Jeeps was easy to do because it’s in the front. I’m getting older now I only want to lay on my belly or side in the dirt if I absolutely have too.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ordered disconnects from Oscar. Can’t wait to get them installed and try out April 30th at Rausch in PA.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Making my own DIY sway bar disconnect’s this week. Around 115 shipped for all the parts needed besides the center section and the bracket for the lower control arm. Super easy but little time consuming drilling and tapping the center sections. I tuned down the 1” steel round to .80 to give it a better look. Should have my disconnect pins end of the week so I can get them installed this weekend.

You could also use some all thread and female rod ends if you wanted if you don’t have access to any solid round. Single or double shear bracket for the bottom control arm. Single will be easier to take on and off.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket manual sway bar disconnect??? 0CA2E3A2-001F-4767-9F69-FAC3165629A0
Ford Bronco Aftermarket manual sway bar disconnect??? 2D1072ED-82DE-491A-BAE2-AD14BC643CE2

Last edited:

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Making my own DIY sway bar disconnect’s this week. Around 115 shipped for all the parts needed besides the center section and the bracket for the lower control arm. Super easy but little time consuming drilling and tapping the center sections. I tuned down the 1” steel round to .80 to give it a better look. Should have my disconnect pins end of the week so I can get them installed this weekend.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket manual sway bar disconnect??? 2D1072ED-82DE-491A-BAE2-AD14BC643CE2
Definitely would like to see the end result!
Sponsored