Sponsored

Aftermarket manufacturers, can you make trail light, fog light set up for the removable portion of the modular bumper?

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking a trail light, fog light set up for the removable portion of this bumper. Maybe use two of my aux switches. Inner light for fogs and outer light directed toward the sides? Wire it with easy disconnect.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket manufacturers, can you make trail light, fog light set up for the removable portion of the modular bumper? 1608163964213
Sponsored

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking a trail light, fog light set up for the removable portion of this bumper. Maybe use two of my aux switches. Inner light for fogs and outer light directed toward the sides? Wire it with easy disconnect.

there is a company I stumbled across that is doing that! Google it.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket manufacturers, can you make trail light, fog light set up for the removable portion of the modular bumper? 1608163964213

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s what I plan on doing too, if something becomes available. Believe there is something like this available for Raptors, similar bumper setup.

OP
OP
WCP-82

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I plan on doing too, if something becomes available. Believe there is something like this available for Raptors, similar bumper setup.
Thank you for pointing me in the Raptor direction. I tried to Google as poster above suggested and only found generic type that could be put anywhere and would fit. I was thinking more of an enclosed, all in one unit instead of pods shown for Raptor but those pod setups look pretty good.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From that link...
"The plug and play connectors fit right into your factory plugs, allowing you to maintain control with your factory fog light switch."

????

So if you add the modular bumper to a Base, Big Bend, OBX or Wildtrak, you don't need the aux switches to work these fog lights.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From that link...
"The plug and play connectors fit right into your factory plugs, allowing you to maintain control with your factory fog light switch."

????

So if you add the modular bumper to a Base, Big Bend, OBX or Wildtrak, you don't need the aux switches to work these fog lights.
So the light switch will remain the same, with no functionality for fog lights with modular bumper, but the connections will remain, and then these will just plug and play? Hmmm, glad I read this thread.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think Baja DEsigns is confirming that the switch and connectors are there if the vehicle comes from the factory without foglights, such as a Black Diamond or Badlands. I’m assuming it’s there for the other models and it would be awesome if it was there for the BD and BL but what do I know.

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Howdy guys!

Our Engineering team just returned from a measuring and fitment session last week! Many of the kits we planned to produce seem to have been a great fit, and we will be launching a number of options for you - including some fog replacement kits.

Regarding the question of adapters being present in vehicles without factory fog lights, it is unfortunately still to early for us to say. We only got our hands on one model/bumper variation. As we see more, we will be able to confirm specific details like these.
Sponsored

Last edited: