Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy "OEM-style Roof Rack" directly for $369.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A1R82BMOBV8SM

Adventure more with this production-style roof rack to your Bronco that includes side rails, crossbars, roof rack tool and all mounting hardware!
  • Aluminum side rails, crossbars
  • Easy bolt together installation
  • No drilling required
  • Powdercoated
  • OEM-style

IMG_7212.JPG

IMG_7214.JPG

IMG_7217.JPG

IMG_7218.JPG

IMG_7231.JPG

IMG_7233.JPG

IMG_7235.JPG

IMG_7236.JPG

IMG_7238.JPG

IMG_7247.JPG

IMG_7285.JPG

IMG_7291.JPG

IMG_7345.JPG

IMG_7353.JPG

IMG_7357.JPG

IMG_7359.JPG

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_7363.JPG

IMG_7364.JPG

IMG_7365.JPG
Perhaps you should reach out to FoMoCo and become their supplier for roof racks. The OEM Roof Rack is on backorder at this point.
Sponsored

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We wouldn't have to if Ford made the OEM rack readily available - been impossible to find them for at least 6 months, if not more.
Have you tried the online dealers? I got one shipped up from Sam Galloway Ford within two weeks.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This feels like a pretty awful idea.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We wouldn't have to if Ford made the OEM rack readily available - been impossible to find them for at least 6 months, if not more.
I wonder who, and where, Ford's rack is made?

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi All -

I think I was among the first to order Mabett's rack when it was announced last week. Amazon initially quoted me a delivery time of the 27th, so I was very surprised when it showed up this weekend! I installed it yesterday - overall, I have to say that with the exception of one step, it was very easy to install, and it is very high quality. I was a little concerned since a lot of the other China-made racks have pretty poor reviews on Amazon. This one is different, y'all. Onto the breakdown!

(FYI I'm not sponsored and do not receive discounts from Mabett. Just a happy customer)

Shipping/Packaging: Excellent. All pieces were wrapped appropriately and secured well in the box. Shipping was very quick but I'm attributing that to the fact that one of the warehouses Mabett sends to is in Houston. Your mileage/shipping times may vary if you're not in the TX club :)

Fit/Finish: I was surprised by how "OEM-like" the rack was. The rails and crossbars have a good weight to them and the powder-coated finish is done well. Plastic pieces are indistinguishable from OEM - down to the arrows and words on each piece. They even stamped "Bronco" on all the bolts too! Was also surprised that they included the same type of tool as OEM to tighten the rear support pieces.

Install: With the exception of one piece, installation was straightforward and very easy. Included instructions were written well, and the YouTube video was a good visual reference. The only thing that didn't go smooth was the middle crossbar - one of the plastic endpieces did not line up perfectly with the hole on the rail, so it took quite a bit of effort (rubber mallet plus a little forceful driving) to make it fit. I think in the video, I saw that the guy installing the rack may have been having a little trouble with that piece too before they cut to the next scene, so this might be an issue. @Mabett you may want to look at the QC of those crossbar end pieces to make sure that they line up with the holes on the rail!

The only other thing I found was the covers on the rear support pieces sit a little loose when you close them back up. They haven't come unattached yet, but they definitely jiggle around a little after closed.

Finished product: Love it! Feels very sturdy. Looks-wise, it's nearly indistinguishable from OEM. I'm not planning on loading this rack up with heavy gear, but it'd take a couple of bikes without issue.

For anyone looking at the Amazon OEM-like racks, this one is highly recommended.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket Roof Rack for Bronco 4DR Hardtop 2021-2023 IMG_0044

Sponsored

Smokey142

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Z71 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to install my rack and the rear right side clamp will not tighten enough to clamp down all the way. The geometry of the right side is all messed up.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Roof Rack for Bronco 4DR Hardtop 2021-2023 image

edit: I disassembled the entire clamping mechanism and reinstalled the hinge and bolt mechanism and it seems to work now.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I don't get it. If you're going to make a rack, why didn't they fix the obvious flaw that Ford has.... The rack doesn't go all the way to the back.

They exactly what you have now, but add an extension on the back that makes use of the rear clamps so that not only is the rack bigger and actually look like someone didn't put a two-door rack on a four-door, but it should be stronger because now it's mounted to four places on the rear shell.

abeaver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 SAS Badlands / 1997 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others have said - I would love to see an OEM style rack that utilizes all of the rear clam shell mounting points. Even if load rating is unaffected, it will make loading, spanning, and securing long items (e.g., a canoe) easier by having a cross member across those rear mounting points. The bonus is the added look of course!

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Waiting on the 2 door version, But some info I’ve seen makes it seem it’s the same for a 4door vs 2door?

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I installed my mabett roof rack, and it does look great, and build quality is very good. However, how do get the front roof panels off? It gets stuck where the front clamp is, and I can't get the panels off?

Am I doing something wrong?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Followed the Amazon link and the price is up to $430. Is there a special code or something I need to enter?
If I remember, I will update the promo code when it is next available

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi All -

I think I was among the first to order Mabett's rack when it was announced last week. Amazon initially quoted me a delivery time of the 27th, so I was very surprised when it showed up this weekend! I installed it yesterday - overall, I have to say that with the exception of one step, it was very easy to install, and it is very high quality. I was a little concerned since a lot of the other China-made racks have pretty poor reviews on Amazon. This one is different, y'all. Onto the breakdown!

(FYI I'm not sponsored and do not receive discounts from Mabett. Just a happy customer)

Shipping/Packaging: Excellent. All pieces were wrapped appropriately and secured well in the box. Shipping was very quick but I'm attributing that to the fact that one of the warehouses Mabett sends to is in Houston. Your mileage/shipping times may vary if you're not in the TX club :)

Fit/Finish: I was surprised by how "OEM-like" the rack was. The rails and crossbars have a good weight to them and the powder-coated finish is done well. Plastic pieces are indistinguishable from OEM - down to the arrows and words on each piece. They even stamped "Bronco" on all the bolts too! Was also surprised that they included the same type of tool as OEM to tighten the rear support pieces.

Install: With the exception of one piece, installation was straightforward and very easy. Included instructions were written well, and the YouTube video was a good visual reference. The only thing that didn't go smooth was the middle crossbar - one of the plastic endpieces did not line up perfectly with the hole on the rail, so it took quite a bit of effort (rubber mallet plus a little forceful driving) to make it fit. I think in the video, I saw that the guy installing the rack may have been having a little trouble with that piece too before they cut to the next scene, so this might be an issue. @Mabett you may want to look at the QC of those crossbar end pieces to make sure that they line up with the holes on the rail!

The only other thing I found was the covers on the rear support pieces sit a little loose when you close them back up. They haven't come unattached yet, but they definitely jiggle around a little after closed.

Finished product: Love it! Feels very sturdy. Looks-wise, it's nearly indistinguishable from OEM. I'm not planning on loading this rack up with heavy gear, but it'd take a couple of bikes without issue.

For anyone looking at the Amazon OEM-like racks, this one is highly recommended.
The only thing that didn't go smooth was the middle crossbar - one of the plastic endpieces did not line up perfectly with the hole on the rail, so it took quite a bit of effort (rubber mallet plus a little forceful driving) to make it fit

I will test again

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went to install my rack and the rear right side clamp will not tighten enough to clamp down all the way. The geometry of the right side is all messed up.

edit: I disassembled the entire clamping mechanism and reinstalled the hinge and bolt mechanism and it seems to work now.
I will look into this issue
Sponsored