bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is there still no aftermarket (or OEM) options for different shift boots for manual transmission Broncos? I don't know about in the off-road world, but as far as street cars go, that's one of the most popular ways to customize one's vehicle. For 99% of cars, there's generally tens if not hundreds of aftermarket options to choose from, with different materials such as leather, cloth, vinyl, etc,. and different designs, colors, stitching, etc. How is there not a single one in all of existence for the Bronco?
Sponsored

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™d like to see one as well as a leather shift knob (for base guys) or a complete different, custom shift knob. Also, Iā€™d like to see leather steering wheels on a base but thatā€™s probably asking a bit much. Nonetheless, leather door panels, leather wrapped grab handles, and other little items came be made and Iā€™d buy them.

OP
OP

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™d like to see one as well as a leather shift knob (for base guys) or a complete different, custom shift knob. Also, Iā€™d like to see leather steering wheels on a base but thatā€™s probably asking a bit much. Nonetheless, leather door panels, leather wrapped grab handles, and other little items came be made and Iā€™d buy them.

Yeah agreed. I seem to recall in the prototype there was a lot of really cool leather stuff. Super weird that no one has made one aftermarket yet. There must be some kind of embargo or something against it where Ford is preventing anyone from making or selling any. Every other car in existence has many options of shift boots. Even other new/hard to get cars have thousands of options. Something's definitely fishy here.

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The shift knob is a new style custom to the Bronco. It hasa machined bottom cavity which means any knobs have to be custom for it which is the major issue.

As for the reat of the leather itā€™s still just too new. Moat volume outfits need to get their hands one on first then make something then send it to china then get the first one back and make a few changes. After a couple tries it goes into production. Ford has made resources available for aftermarket, but seems itā€™s mainly for typical offroad parts to compete against Jeep.

give it some more time ( couple years ) and there will be plenty of options. Until then visit a good leather shop and see what they say.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats the part # for the boot? Id order one and send it to Redline Goods to create a custom boot from it, use the one sent as a template for future parts

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is there still no aftermarket (or OEM) options for different shift boots for manual transmission Broncos? I don't know about in the off-road world, but as far as street cars go, that's one of the most popular ways to customize one's vehicle. For 99% of cars, there's generally tens if not hundreds of aftermarket options to choose from, with different materials such as leather, cloth, vinyl, etc,. and different designs, colors, stitching, etc. How is there not a single one in all of existence for the Bronco?
Mine came with a small tear from factory

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the part number?

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

now which color would go with a deserty theme, end goal
Ford Bronco Aftermarket Shift boot? D0CE9804-2FFE-464E-9066-124F85D35DAA

skithebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW 340, manual, AWE exhaust, MHD tune
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want the exact same thing and have been looking everywhere for it. I think a tan/natural leather similar to the swatch in the bottom left would look great. This is similar to what Ford showed in some pre-production photos:
Ford Bronco Aftermarket Shift boot? 1647917603016

Please let us know if you are able to get a leather shop to make these items for you. Thanks!

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats the part # for the boot? Id order one and send it to Redline Goods to create a custom boot from it, use the one sent as a template for future parts
100% this!!! You're reminding me I still need to do mine for the Mini
Sponsored