Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know about you, but ever since I converted my reservation (s) I've started stalking many different aftermarket sites just to see if they have Bronco model options. More and more are starting to show up. Then I ran across this little nugget. This is going to be fun making these Broncos our own! Anyone else stalking these sites? https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/2021-ford-bronco
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Those bumpers sure look like they would fit the bill and be just what many people are needing.

Obviously they are just CG at this point but they do look substantial. There are some new bumpers out for Ranger that just launched which incorporate a front winch mounted in the bumper, so Bronco should have no difficulty with that as well.

Not sure how I feel about those doors..... Seem like they will be a LOT of money to remove a few inches of material and let more air through. Doubtful there's a huge weight savings beyond the glass itself.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket starting to ramp up 1614283975722

Ford Bronco Aftermarket starting to ramp up 1614284161597

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those bumpers sure look like they would fit the bill and be just what many people are needing.

Obviously they are just CG at this point but they do look substantial. There are some new bumpers out for Ranger that just launched which incorporate a front winch mounted in the bumper, so Bronco should have no difficulty with that as well.

Not sure how I feel about those doors..... Seem like they will be a LOT of money to remove a few inches of material and let more air through. Doubtful there's a huge weight savings beyond the glass itself.

We all knew the aftermkt would fix the winch blocking the front trail cam. It's why I made the decision to forgo the winch at time of order....lol

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got a folder of Bronco favorites saved in my browser. I know nothing about Ford aftermarket but every time someone here links something good I make sure to save it.

BMW I could literally rattle off part manufacturers and part numbers from memory, this is all new to me though.

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We all knew the aftermkt would fix the winch blocking the front trail cam. It's why I made the decision to forgo the winch at time of order....lol
Now they have to do a "fix" for the radar they're blocking/removing.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to have a bumper that would literally be able to direct real brush away from the front of the vehicle and not block the "bronco" wording or the camera.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea, no doubt!

The breadth of what Ford has to engineer for, and the federal testing requirements for safety and compliance are so vastly overwhelming that it's easy to forget the aftermarket group only have to make something that works for one specific goal, avoiding and ignoring all regulations and safety as it's "off road only".

Ford got a lot of things right with Bronco and solutions to smaller issues will be developed as the product is worked over more and more. No different than any other vehicle.

I'd be curious if ADD Offroad group will be hydro-forming their bumper plate. Pretty expensive stuff to do at the material thickness needed. Would be awesome if they do, or if they simply reduce material thickness to what they can work with.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like, I'll need to sell my stock bumper on my badlands.;)

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First stop after replacing the stock wheels/tires will be a good front bumper. Something that isn't plastic...
Hoping for something similar to Quadratec or Extreme Terrain for the Bronco, with a catalog full of aftermarket goodies.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've got a folder of Bronco favorites saved in my browser. I know nothing about Ford aftermarket but every time someone here links something good I make sure to save it.

BMW I could literally rattle off part manufacturers and part numbers from memory, this is all new to me though.
I got the same LOL

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know how JEEP is aka Just Empty Every Pocket - well BRONCO will be "Big Rig Of No Cash On-hand" - What you want to go to dinner? I have buy my new parts for my Bronco. Have you lost you mind woman? Its all about priorities. :cool:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These companies (ADD, RPG, SVC, etc.) have been building Raptor bumpers for years. The most difficult part with these bumpers is relocating the ACC sensor (adaptive cruise control). It seems Ford has made it easy (I hope) as the sensor is front and centered on the Bronco. The Raptor ACC is NOT centered so when you move it it may not work properly ... as in you have to re-aim it to the same angle as on the oem bumper

BTW ... the Bronco has front proximity sensors so any bumpers would have to allow for these sensors also

The ACC sensor below was relocated from the OEM bumper to behind the grill (above the R and D)on my 2019 Raptor

Ford Bronco Aftermarket starting to ramp up 1614288953749

Last edited: