Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370z
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just emailed the guys at carbontastic (https://www.realcarbontastic.com/) and asked about making a steering wheel for the new Bronco. Hopefully they jump on board. Anyone else know of other options for custom steering wheels?
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd get the shift light added for the hell of it, always wanted one

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is the wheel in my GT350. I can make Bronco steering wheels, no problem. Gloss or matte carbon fiber, suede, painted stripe @ 12 o’clock. Custom stripe color. Custom stitching color. Full round, flat bottom, or flat top and bottom. Fully custom. I’d estimate price around $450-$900, depending on options and a core is provided. If needed, I can provide a core at dealer cost. Just PM me. 👍🏽 I’ll also add this to the Vendor Marketplace.

CEB6CD7B-D176-40CA-ABCA-308576B6F8BE.jpeg

ACDDDF10-B969-46D7-964D-6E6581B88328.jpeg

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now this is something I'd consider, especially after I saw the one in the Delfab Bronco.

I do miss the DAMD D/flat bottom steering wheel I had put in the Sti I sold this year.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m looking at changing my order back to a Base Model. I definitely want to change out the steering wheel, first thing. I’ve been looking at the other models for a plug and play, but the more I think about it, I’d like to find something similar to the GT350 steering wheel I had in my Mustang GT.

I’m mostly looking for something more comfortable to drive with than the plastic one that comes on the Base. Hopefully the aftermarket starts hitting these truck pretty hard in the near future. I feel that everything is still severely lacking for a vehicle that already has a huge following and built to be modular.
Sponsored