Sponsored

Aftermarket step bars that will work with rock rails?

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had them on order when they said they were slider/steps.
So did you end up getting them? Looking forward to seeing them on 35s vs the 4WP 37s with a lift.
Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropped a note to N-Fab yesterday and they responded that they should have products available by late October for the Bronco.
That’s cool. I got an email response from them on July 6, “Unfortunately, we do not have a firm release date for your vehicle.” Glad something is in the works.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So did you end up getting them? Looking forward to seeing them on 35s vs the 4WP 37s with a lift.
No luckily 4wp is so horrible shipping items that say "ready to ship" that I was able to cancel them a week later. I ordered a set of GoRhino slider/steps for almost half the price

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any updates?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the SEMA show truck they had bolt on steps on the rock rails,I wonder who made those or are they unobtainium like so many other things they have shown?
that's exactly what I'm waiting for, they look like they bolt on with two screws and are easy to take off for wheeling. Somebody will make them or I'll have a friend manufacture something similar for me. Don't want an entire running board and don't want electric drop down "old guy" steps either, LOL. Plus they're just one more thing to break at the most inconvenient time. Just want something with a bit more 'stepping area' than the rails themselves.

Anyone that can't get in that way can get a lift from me or walk :cool:

Sponsored

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU , 2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's exactly what I'm waiting for, they look like they bolt on with two screws and are easy to take off for wheeling. Somebody will make them or I'll have a friend manufacture something similar for me. Don't want an entire running board and don't want electric drop down "old guy" steps either, LOL. Plus they're just one more thing to break at the most inconvenient time. Just want something with a bit more 'stepping area' than the rails themselves.

Anyone that can't get in that way can get a lift from me or walk :cool:
Did you ever find any additional info on these ?