Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

39 4dr no kids. I am in the minority and just like the 4dr more, plus I’ve never wished I had less room.

RobL2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

51, 2 door SAS ... I personally think the 2 door with Sasquatch has the perfect proportions. My wife has a Bronco Sport if we need an easy to access backseat and we have a utility trailer if we need to pickup anything that won't fit in the back of the 2 door or hers. Hoping the Bronco arrives while I'm still 51, until then, keeping the 2013 F150 going... yeah, the 2 door Bronco will be quite the downsize, but I'm ready for that, parking the F150 in a downtown parking ramp is a pain in the neck!

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
31, 4-door. Used own a Mercury Cougar which was a 2-door, annoyed the crap outta me. Prefer 4-doors anymore.

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Late forties, hubby, no kids, two medium size dogs, 2DR is perfect for us! My step father had a Bronco in the 1990’s so a 2DR is what a Bronco IS to me!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 51. Married, no kids, 2 small dogs (chihuahuas). I'm getting a 4 door. More storage space, probably a (slightly) more comfortable ride due to longer wheelbase (at least in theory), I like the looks... also, with how inconvenient it is to open the rear tailgate/window for things like groceries, storage access, etc - the 4 door makes it easier to access 'stuff', and it'll be easier to put the dog's setup in the backseat of a 4 door than a 2 door (plus, they wouldn't have a window to open in the 2 door if they're in the back seat). I think the 2 door is cool looking, but not significantly more so than a 4 door. I currently have a crew cab ZR2 Bison and LOVE having the extra set of doors.
I also grew up with the thought process that 2 door (MUSCLE CARS) were cooler than 4 door.. heck, I'm in the process of selling a '71 Dodge that I've had nearly 20 years - so I get it. But, this isn't a muscle car. It's a utilitarian vehicle. The more openings = more utility. Pics of my dog and car for reference LOL

untitled-169.jpg

untitled-116.jpg

Desktop1.jpg

truck rear hdr.jpg

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late 30's, no kids, wife and a dog. 2 Door. I had a 1990 Bronco as my first vehicle and always wanted a first gen. The 2 door just looks too damn good. That said, 95% of the time it's just me and my wife driving together. When we have friends staying with us, we typically use her car anyways.

I'm more worried about losing my truck bed than going from four to two doors!

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
53 and 2Dr.
I simply prefer the look.

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
60's and reserved 2 Bronco's. Want a 2 dr. but wanted one immediately so ordered 4 dr.BL, 4cyl, fortunate enough to get a "bad" MIC but nothing wrong with it. After driving w/my dog and seeing a 2 dr. There's no place for her to hang her head out of a 2 dr. unless the top is removed. Next one is questionable still on how many doors. Doubt I keep both.

Sponsored

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick

27. 4 Door, no kids, but I take a lot of road trips and camping trips with my friends.

didn't need a 2 door, I have a Honda S2000 that scratches my 2 door itch

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
51 and 2 dr. Been driving a F150 for 11 years and just want something smaller. Married, two teenage sons and two dogs. If we all need to go somewhere we will have the F150 or the Honda Pilot. The Bronco will be my daily, fun vehicle that will hopefully carry me to retirement in 9 years.

kylesredapple

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F150 4x4 SB, 16 f150, 15 powerstroke,94 Honda A
Your Bronco Model
Base
43 and 2 doors for me. The wife and I will be semi-retired soon and will be traveling and fully retired when the young-un's are gone. I'm pulling the bronco behind us wherever we go.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
59, married, no kids. 2DR all the way.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

50, two door. It'll replace my '68 Mustang as the fun vehicle. We have the wife's Grand Cherokee for family hauler duties, but I also have my older GX460 chugging along, too.

If it was the primary vehicle, I would've gone 4 door.
Sponsored