ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

36 and my partner is 56, we have no kids, just a dog, so 2 door it is. We have a town car for hauling friends around
Sponsored

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
over 50, 2 Door. Kids are grown, Drove 4 door Jeeps since 2008 never pulled the trigger on the 2 door, so figured it was time for a change.

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
49 - 2 Door - Grown kids.....and I think it's a us/generational opinion of freedom vs. baggage. I believe the paradigm shift started a couple of generations ago with the influx of 4 door trucks, which (imo) started the revolution of acceptance for 4 doors and their new meaning of more space and ability to move/do/carry more. I think most Bronco owners would agree that the 2-door looks more the part, but it's hard to deny that the 4-door has the same off-road abilities, but the added benefit of being able to carry way more "stuff" while you are doing what Broncos do. But again, 2-door for me because to me it fits the part and my current lifestyle. I'm coming full circle now and excited to do so....Mustang, S-10, Syclone, Ranger Splash, Maxima, Maxima, Durango, Expedition, Expedition.....2-Door Bronco!

snick2301

Outer Banks
First Name
Niki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

38 - 2 door - Looks more like the older bronco, and it is just me and my 14 year old son. Makes it to where ppl don't want to take my vehicle all the time.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 Door I am 28. I just really like the look of the 2drs it looks like the OG bronco and I will more then likely never have one and where I live it would start to rust quick if I drove it in winter so this is the next best thing and I cant wait for mine its built and ETA is 01/06/22 here's hoping

Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

40, 2 kids (8 and 9)
2Door, replacing a 3 series bmw.

I'm still on fence whether it was a good idea. We have a 3 row x7 too. My kids are already annoyed (it arrives this month), but its my ride, ha. I do wish there was more trunk space, because I'm likely taking this to beach weekends and to the mountains, so likely using my thule box a lot. Will see!

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
33 - 2 door
I don't like the look of the 4 door at all. No kids and no plans

MarkSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Four door with two young kids on order.
If my kids were older or I were younger without kids, I would have went with the two door.

I’m just thankful to be able to have something as cool as the Bronco to haul the little ones around in!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your results will be difficult to summarize because I think reasons have less to do with age than you assume. Intended use is key.

56 4dr empty nester.

I want to extra room and convenience of the more door to use in hunting, travel, and a child seat in 2 or 3 years when I have grand kids.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

48 and ordered a 4 door. I have a wife, 2 kids and a dog. But honestly, I prefer the look of the 4 door.

Hhanselman

Badlands
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
50, solo and 4 door, no kids. I have 2 door MG and 2 door Toyota … this is a work rig, my briefcase rides in the back seat on the floor. I prefer opening the back door to get my case out over messing with the seat lever.

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Camaro, 97 PSD, 99 Lightning, 99 PSD, 21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

2 door FE

Old lady and the two kids have their own ride.

Bronco is for me, lol.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
32, 4-Door. Just my dog and I. Use it for overlanding, car camping, more space for my choco lab, can throw my skis and gear in the back. I actually prefer the look of the 4-Door with bigger tires. 2-Door isn’t bad with 35’s, just looks kinda off to me.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m 34 and got a 2 door. Luckily I don’t have any friends or anyone that cares about me. So I can purchase solely on looks of the bronco.
Sponsored