First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
26, Originally I ordered a 2 door but realized one day I will have a family and will need room for the kids. Plan on keeping my Bronco for a long time.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door, I'm done with flip and slide forward seats and prefer the smaller doors in narrow parking spots. And with the Bronco, I like the looks of the 4 door better, sue me :-D

Oh, age, mid 1960es were a good time to be born ;-p

Fowler

Base
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
68 years old 4 adult children 5 grand kids 3.5 to 16. Watch grandson 1 day a week. Car seat in back. Wife has Subaru Outback. I wanted a real Bronco and for me it can only be a pure 2 Door! It is my sports SUV and dream Bronco. 2021 Base 4cly. & 7 speed manual anti matter blue,with keyless entry and rear cargo safe only options and put on 285 -75-R16 Nexen A.T. tires on stock rims.

Big Jim

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m jim and I like to party.
56 years old and I got a four door to have more room for my beer and crew

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Doors.
Mid 40's.
I like that it reminds me of a '77.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou [sic] order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
I just turned 59, and I'm a construction worker. I intend my Bronco, when I get it, to be a daily driver, to carry myself and my tools to and from construction sites.

I've never liked 2-door vehicles. They make access to the back-seat area much more difficult, whether for passengers or for cargo.

In the case of the Bronco, the 4-door version is bigger, has more space, and easier access to it, than the 2-door version; so that's what I've ordered.

JohnG

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr Basesquatch, 2022 2 dr Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
39, 4 door.
Prefer the 2 door, but the smaller gas tank was a deal breaker. I put a 46 gallon tank on my tundra, living in Utah I do lots of distance driving and hate carrying extra fuel outside the vehicle. Also, I tend to cycle through vehicles with some frequency and the easier resale of the 4 door was a factor.

If resale and fuel tank wasn’t in the picture, I would have ordered 2 door, 2.3 manual instead of auto+4 door

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
2 door and a 4 -door,

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
OVER 70

My first NEW vehicle, was a '66 Bronco

I've had three other 2-door Jeeps, over the years.

I expect that this might be my last new vehicle of this type, so I will order it, and update it, in anticipation of "gifting" it to another family member... so it's going to be a 4-DOOR, this time. This configuration will also perform better for me on the highway.

BADLANDS
4-DOOR
OXFORD WHITE
MIC -- WANTED MODULAR
SASQUATCH
LEATHER
LUX
2.7/10 SPEED

Already Purchased: Aries Power Step... FOX 2.5 Elite Coil Overs (all four corners)... UCA... Method 705 Wheels, with an 18 x 9 "0" offset, and Ridge Grappler 18 X 37 x 11.5" Tires.

Will Purchase: LineX Ultra (thin and smooth) coat, for the top, Fender Flares, grill, and Crimp Welds (under doors sills) because I can't stand looking at that mis-matched Greyish looking crap... and anything else that I want.

Sponsored

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 door and a 4 -door,

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
62, and a 2-door.

For me, a Bronco has always been a 2-door vehicle.

I also own a '92 Eddie Bauer FSB. Had an Eddie Bauer Edition been available now... I would have been all over that, like a fat lady on a smorgasbord 😉

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
50yrs old 4 door
Not sure how I would shrink my overlandng load out down to fit a 2 door. I live in IN and 90% of my trips are out west 2 wks to a months Hell tools and rescue gear take up 1/3 of my Tacoma bed

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

3 kids.