Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm 61 and getting a 4 door. Looking to retire soon and want room for the grandkids and something fun to drive.
Sponsored

B.A.

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Gen Bronco. FJ Cruiser. Tacoma.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
40 - 4 door for the extra space in cargo, being able to store the doors inside, & I just got really tired of having to open my door to let someone in/out of the back seat in previous vehicles I’ve owned.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Owned a 72 and 76, kids grown, have a GMC 2500hd and a Outback.
59 and a 2 🚪

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
40s... 4door... to be able to haul others in the mtns easier. When younger didn't mind piling in the back of a 2 door vehicle but now it just isn't fun to be crammed back there.

If buying just for me to run trails by myself I'd get a two door. But have an older wrangler if I do that and im getting the bronco for more everyday driving and trail stuff with others so the 4 door made more sense.

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

38 w/ 2 kids under 10.

Nothing but a 2 dr here. I’m a traditionalist and Broncos originally came in 2 drs only. (Nothing against those who want the 4 dr or prefer the extra space) My kids have no have problems getting in and out of my 93 now.

All of this is contingent on actually getting my 7/14 reservation actually selected for scheduling lol.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could have sworn I commented on this post many moons ago, but apparently I’m slipping.

I’ll be 46 in the spring. I ordered a 2D.

Why? Life I guess, and with it comes change. In 2012 I purchased a new DCSB TRD Offroad Tacoma. At that time I had no aspirations to become an off-road enthusiast. Like so many of us I just kinda grew into it I guess. Over the years I built our Tacoma into full on warrior. Now that our kids are in their teens and the dog is aging we outgrew my beloved Tacoma. The the pandemic dropped and eventually I got restless and then the Bronco launch dropped. As a long time Bronco lover I had the entire family watch the launch video with me. Half way through the vid my beloved wife looked at me and said “you have to get one”.
I tried to reserve one on the spot but the site crashed and I went to bed and submitted my Res the next morning with the birds.

At the time my romantic plan was to transition away from the heavily modified 4x4, keep things simple and resist the trend to move up to a full size truck. Trials around here are pretty damn tight even for my Tacoma. So I decided to try for two smaller 4x4 rigs, this way I can teach my girls to wheel. So I sold my Tacoma and picked up a 2014 JK Sport on 35’s.

I plan to keep things simple this time around. No fridge / camper / chopping body & frame to accommodate 35’s. Just armor, suspension & health dose of 1970’s old man scowl. “get in stupid, let’s go find some trout and have a fire”.

long story short. I’m done buying reasonable cars. This one is for Dad. The kids can have the JK.

(I miss my Tacoma).

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm 38, wife is 32.

100% 2 door.

The Bronco has been her dream vehicle since she was a teenager - and the old school Bronco's that we loved the look of are 2 door, plus we don't have, or plan on, having kids so it was an absolute no brainer. And how often can you legitimately get to own your dream vehicle??? I doubt I'll ever get my Bugatti Veyron :ROFLMAO:. So we went all out on this one - Badlands, SaS, Lux, Leather, tow, all the add-ons. Will likely add the fastback softtop.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
man, i think your spot on with most of your statements, im 51, had 2 door on order for 90% of the time, last minute, after talking with my kids (9, 11) i went 4 door, they each said they wanted their own door to be "off" while riding around! Plus, after i accepted that i was going to go 4 door, i began to like the sas 4 door look, thinking the 2 door looked "stubby" although that could be me rationalizing. However, i still have a good bit of "2-door bias" like you mentioned!!!

Eric H

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Duramax / 06 Accord / KTMs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

52 - 2Dr - DINK - Have other vehicles for hauling peeps or trailers.

I've owned a few 2 door 4WDs over the last 30 years (Scout/Jeeps). I've got nothing against 4-doors, but everyone deserves it to themselves to enjoy/tolerate/suffer 2 door life. Definitely not a practical decision for most folks but its the one I choose.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shit I'm 59 and getting both, a 21 four door Badlands soft top in rapid red should see next week, and a 2 door wildtrak in velocity blue with mic top in 22 ,then in 23 the heritage Edition, if it becomes available.
I'm going to need to sell more of my classic Broncos now. :unsure:

Sponsored

Ghost66

Black Diamond
First Name
wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my 74 to buy the 2021
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

66 4 door need room for people and pups

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
age? does it really matter?

4-door, planning on some over-landing, more storage space, should be more stable towing platform as opposed to the 2-door tonka toy, in addition the doors on a 4 door are shorter and therefore easier to fully open in tight parking spaces

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
54 - 2 door Badlands.

Kids are grown and it just looks better.

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
44 2 kids about 4 years from being out the door Ive had a 2 door jeep for 20+ years now, want some cargo sapce the 2 door doesnt have plus im planning on doing a lil towing.... need the length

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

44 2 kids about 4 years from being out the door Ive had a 2 door jeep for 20+ years now, want some cargo sapce the 2 door doesnt have plus im planning on doing a lil towing.... need the length
56 ordered 2 door basesquach me wife and dog 2 door looks the best
Sponsored