Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m 49. I am buying a toy to play in off road and overland, and spend most of its time with the top offā€¦I could buy either and make it work, but prefer the 4 door, looks wise and functionality.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

42, four kids. Started 2DR, went 4DR, now back to a 2DR. My oldest two are adults, the younger two are in junior high and high school. I drove my Camaro for 6-7 years so sticking with the 2DR Bronco in the end really doesn't change much as far as how we get around. For camping excursions I've already resigned myself to the fact I'll need to build a small trailer to mount an RTT to and haul gear. I'm really not interested in scoring "overlander points" by having junk strapped to my truck 24/7/365.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

40 and 4 door. No wife or kids but cargo space and not wanting to make passengers do yoga to get in the back seat are my reasons for the 4 door.

Plus I kinda think the 2 doors look a little stumpy.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

33 - 2door. Barely use the back seats in my Fusion RN so why bother with something I won't use!

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

47. One 7 year old... wife had no problem with me getting a 2 door. But 4 dr because to me it looks better. And it is more capable for what I need. I can put my MTB bike in it and it can be secure while I stop off and get groceries. (They'll fit too) unlike my truck. I have to go straight home after a ride and can't park anywhere without worrying someone will pick my bike out of the box... Also... I do a lot of river fishing in the fall. The 2 door will not fit 3-4 guys and all the gear, four 10.5 to 12.5 foot rods, waders, boots, fishing vests, rain jackets, cooler....

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Itā€™s not about the door count to me that makes a Bronco look good, itā€™s the body and overall length and stance. Both configurations look great. Four-door Bronco simply looks better than a 3-door Wrangler. I know they are similar, but something about the longer Wrangler doesnā€™t look right.

Exception: The non-Sasquatch OBX 4-door doesnā€™t look good.

Last edited:

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only came here for the poll... what gives? 33 4 door

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m buying a 4 door, Iā€™m 38 years old and have been a fan of 4 doors mostly since I was younger. My opinion is that:
A. I donā€™t have to move my seat to cram someone into the back. I have always enjoyed being able to comfortably drive around with my friends.
B. Two door vehicles should be mostly Sports cars.
C. After looking at both Jeepā€™s and Broncos in both 2 and 4 door models that the 4 door looks better. The two doors mostly look like they just sort of smashed the vehicle in.
D. Last but not least, when my family expands I will have more room for things.

No offense to all you two door lovers out there but these are just my opinions. Anyway I look forward to seeing both 2 and 4 door Broncos out there.
Sponsored